View Full Version : Turnkey Startup RIG. 2006 Exmark LaserZHP, trailer with racks, weedeaters, blower.

GreenSouth Landscapes
02-20-2008, 08:45 PM
First of all i would like to say that this set up would be great for someone just starting to move into proffessional lawn maintenance.

The package price is $7500.
This is the pay off of the equipment.
I inherited this debt when i bought my business, i don't need any of this stuff, all i wanted were the clients.

Here is what you will recieve.

2006 Exmark LaserZHP 50" Triton Deck
mulching and anti-scalp kit
Has 1 year left on factory warranty
432 hours
serviced at dealer always
washed regularly
will be serviced before delivery

2 Husquavarna 223L weedeaters
One is going on 2 years old, cranks and runs strong. (switch is broken, you must choke it to shut off)
One is less than one year old, cranks and runs strong. No issues.

Stihl Br430 Backpack blower
cranks and runs great, will service for new owner. (2 years old)
will get a better picture but it is in the 3rd picture below.

Can't remember the size at the moment but i think it is a 6x10 or 12. Used for one week.
Has weedeater racks and one backpack blower rack.

I only have pictures of the mower at the moment but i will have pics of entire set up by the weekend.

Thanks in advance.
Call 478-256-2391 (Anthony) Located in Middle Georgia

02-21-2008, 01:17 PM
How much for just the mower?

02-21-2008, 03:15 PM
I am also interested in just the mower itself if you are willing to sell seperately. Where in Ga are you located?

GreenSouth Landscapes
02-21-2008, 05:36 PM
I am also interested in just the mower itself if you are willing to sell seperately. Where in Ga are you located?

to be honest with you $7500 is what the pay off on the loan was. I know the mower is not worth that but i would definetly need to get $6200 for just the mower, so obviously you are getting a better deal for the package.

Matt i will deliver to you for $7000 with mower and trailer. Or $6200 and you can pick up in Warner Robins, GA.

I can still use the trimmers and blower, however i use NPR's for my business and have no use for the trailer or the mower.

give me a call if you want 478-256-2391 name is anthony.