PDA

View Full Version : Excellent Starter Trailer Knoxville, TN

mulligant
02-20-2008, 11:12 PM
Up for sale is an excellent trailer for someone looking to get started or buy a trailer for a great price. This trailer was constructed from an old camper frame that was made by attwood. Since I purchased the trailer I have added sides, a tailgate, and a weedeater rack. The trailer also has a freshly painted floor along with a new driver's side wheel bering (May 2007). It also includes a spare tire mount and a new spare tire (March 2007) and new saftey chains. All wiring is in tact and the lights function properly. This really is an excellent trailer for the money. I was able to haul a 60" Hustler zero turn, push mower, weedeaters, and a blower on this trailer for an efficient one man set up. The trailer's dimensions are 6'4" wide and 9 feet long. I would estimate it to have a capacity of around 1500 pounds. As you can see from the pictures the tires do stick up through the floor about 2-3", but I was able to simply let my deck hang over top of the tire with no problems. I removed the fenders to accomade my larger mower. The fenders will be included with this trailer upon the buyer's request. This trailer is priced at $375. Pleas contact (865) 705-4274 (leave message) for more information. Trailer is also for sale locally. I reserve the right to end this ad due to local sale.

mulligant
03-07-2008, 05:28 PM
BUMP!!!! Price is now $350 obo.

Landrus2
03-07-2008, 05:31 PM
BUMP!!!! Price is now $350 obo.

Those trailer have brakes.:waving:

mulligant
03-07-2008, 05:41 PM
No this trailer does not have breaks, but it is still and excellent deal.