PDA

View Full Version : Two new wb's for sale or trade

Morningside
02-20-2008, 11:25 PM
Somebody help me out. I am downsizing from a three man crew to a solo operation. I need to get rid of two walk behinds. 2007 toro 48" belt drive fixed deck with less than fifteen hours and a 2007 wright 36" belt drive fixed deck no hour meter on either but i bought the wright in june and used it a summer. both have the 15 hp kai. i need a stander to save my legs this year. a guy in houston was interested in a trade with some cash but it was just too much money. help! 214-235-2508 john

takeittothelimit
02-21-2008, 12:09 AM
well how much are you asking, are you getting rid of of that hand held equip., you have alot for a solo op..any better pics of mowers

Morningside
02-21-2008, 06:39 AM
the wright is $1900

Morningside
02-21-2008, 06:42 AM
toro is $2200, none of the handhelds are for sale.

Blueribbonlawns
02-21-2008, 11:54 AM
How do you like those toro 21''s

Morningside
02-21-2008, 01:53 PM
i love em. one is 4 years old with a kawa engine lotta power.one is two years old with a honda and is weaker it needs more power. the other is new with the kawa kai engine, very strong. you running the front caster wheel jd's. i though about trying one out.

S man
03-12-2008, 10:45 PM
i love em. one is 4 years old with a kawa engine lotta power.one is two years old with a honda and is weaker it needs more power. the other is new with the kawa kai engine, very strong. you running the front caster wheel jd's. i though about trying one out.

Sorry to get off topic but why do you say the honda is underpowered? I have had both toros with honda and kawasaki and can say that the honda has just as much power as the kawasaki but with less problems and weight. The kawasaki I had even had the rpms raised but it still didn't leave a nice cut when mulching thicker grass. The honda powered one cuts great in taller grass and leaves a nicer finish.

Morningside
03-13-2008, 08:22 AM
i agree about the weight issue. the honda is lighter and i like that. my older kawa is heavy but really strong. my new kawa falls in the middle of the two. the honda bogs a little in high wet conditions where as the other two do not. maybe my honda is not reving high enough? did i see a exmark phazer in your other thread trying to sell a trimmer? i am looking buying either the exmark phazer or the toro z300 basically the same mower but my toro dealer is half a mile away, the exmark guy is ten miles. the toro sell for $5199. do you use yours much?

S man
03-13-2008, 01:21 PM
i agree about the weight issue. the honda is lighter and i like that. my older kawa is heavy but really strong. my new kawa falls in the middle of the two. the honda bogs a little in high wet conditions where as the other two do not. maybe my honda is not reving high enough? did i see a exmark phazer in your other thread trying to sell a trimmer? i am looking buying either the exmark phazer or the toro z300 basically the same mower but my toro dealer is half a mile away, the exmark guy is ten miles. the toro sell for $5199. do you use yours much?

It has I believe 80 hrs on it. I'm not sure if I'm selling yet, I want to get a larger ztr later this year but might need my phazer until then. Imo get the phazer, the toro is alright but I got a deal on my phazer while the toro had no promos at all. Try the exmark you will like it. But I really like my wright stander better than the phazer hands down.

Morningside
03-13-2008, 02:44 PM
i would really like to get the stander but my wife wont open up the purse. i been trying to wheel and deal my 36" wright walk behind and my 48" toro for something i can ride or stand on ( no sukly) but no takers. hopefully sometime this season i will get what i need.i am a solo now and i cant walk all summer.

SLC, LLC
03-13-2008, 03:20 PM
Is that 36" Wright a dual drive, belt, or single hydro unit?

Morningside
03-13-2008, 04:08 PM
it is a 2007 36" fixed deck belt drive. that thing is tough. 15 hp kawasaki kai. it has never bogged down no matter how tall or wet the grass was. i already have a toro 36 and the wright is the newer of the two so to get more money i am trying to move the wright as well as a toro 48" fixed deck belt drive.

S man
03-13-2008, 04:53 PM
i would really like to get the stander but my wife wont open up the purse. i been trying to wheel and deal my 36" wright walk behind and my 48" toro for something i can ride or stand on ( no sukly) but no takers. hopefully sometime this season i will get what i need.i am a solo now and i cant walk all summer.

I know what you mean. I don't like walking either and the stander works because I'm standing on the mower without a sulky to get in the way. Much more manuverable.

lgyardservices
09-05-2008, 11:45 AM
Another off topic question:

How do you like all your Stihl equipment? Looks like you have a nice variety of trimmers and edgers. What models are they? And also, what models are your edge trimmer and blower?

Morningside
09-06-2008, 09:08 PM
love the sthil stuff. trimmers 90's and 110's. edgers 75's. blowers 550 and 600. let me tell ya the 600 is twice the blower the 550 is. by the way i sold both walk behinds and got a stander.

lgyardservices
09-06-2008, 09:48 PM
i love your stihl stuff lol
So you think the br600 is that much better? I am most likely going to buy a 600 this fall for cleanup and was just looking for some reviews of it! thanks