PDA

View Full Version : kauffman trailers

mhilton
02-22-2008, 04:40 PM
Has anyone bought a kauffman trailer before?
how are they?

vadeere
02-22-2008, 08:15 PM
Good stuff. I bought one a year ago. Great people to work with. Good trailer, handles weight, tracks straight. Every trailer I buy in the future will be a Kaufman. Actually I am going to buy two more landscape trailers from them this spring. Ill bring one back for you (about 2/3rds the way) haha. Ask me if you have any more questions.

eagle irrigation
02-23-2008, 04:22 AM
I bought a diamond deck skidloader trailer from them two years ago. The trailer is great, they are easy to deal with, and the price was almost a thousand less than anything else I could find locally. Delivery was also very reasonable. Kaufman is good stuff.

BrandonV
02-23-2008, 08:16 AM
their paint and wiring stink but so do most trailer builders, I have 14' deck over and a maintenance trailer, the deckover is a good unit the maintenance trailer was a stupid purchase. the thing is warping and the storage box opens to the wrong side, I learned my lesson though always look before you buy. They're good people and are right down the road from me.

RHayden
02-23-2008, 11:53 AM
We have a 16' skid steer trailer from them and the only minor complaint I have is the jack stand is a little light weight imo. Good trailer at a good price.

mhussey
04-17-2008, 12:24 PM
I really love the way Kaufman trailers pull. I like Tom's Creek think that the wiring could be a little better, and they are located like 5 minutes from where I live.