PDA

View Full Version : W T B used N P R

Lawn Tek
02-22-2008, 06:21 PM
Looking for one with a landscape bed

GreenSouth Landscapes
02-22-2008, 10:20 PM
I have one where are you located, i don't know if i really want to sell it yet but we'll see.

Lawnworks
02-23-2008, 09:58 AM
I have one where are you located, i don't know if i really want to sell it yet but we'll see.

What do you have and how much?

casco73
02-23-2008, 11:36 AM
For Sale - 2007 Isuzu NPR Gas,17,000 miles, 16-ft landsape body, 2 toolboxes, tinted windows, chrome wheel simulators, like new, need to sell to purchase crew cab. $25,500 O.B.O 770-584-2137 Ask for Justin
Attached Images
check this one out on the same page as you posted

GreenSouth Landscapes
02-23-2008, 01:51 PM
My truck is a 1995 1/2 (newer body) 5.7 GAS engine. Has 170k miles, 14ft ProFormance Landscape open body. Needs tires all the way around, uses oil but doesn't burn it???? don't know whats up with that, i normally put 1 qt in every 3 weeks. Gas mileage is terrible, thats the only reason why i'm thinking of selling it, The truck has never let me down, it's just an old work truck.

Oh i forgot to mention the cab has pretty fresh paint on it. A/c works aswell. Interior is in really good shape.

If i sell i would like to get $6000 for it. SLT told me that the body was worth $3000 alone so i figure that plus the truck.

Truck is great for Lawn mantainence or Landscaping or hauling Skid steer or other equipment. Truck is used daily so i'm sure that the mileage is going to change.

Located in Warner Robins, GA.

Tony Clifton
02-23-2008, 06:55 PM
My truck is a 1995 1/2 (newer body) 5.7 GAS engine. Has 170k miles, 14ft ProFormance Landscape open body. Needs tires all the way around, uses oil but doesn't burn it???? don't know whats up with that, i normally put 1 qt in every 3 weeks. Gas mileage is terrible, thats the only reason why i'm thinking of selling it, The truck has never let me down, it's just an old work truck.

Oh i forgot to mention the cab has pretty fresh paint on it. A/c works aswell. Interior is in really good shape.

If i sell i would like to get $6000 for it. SLT told me that the body was worth $3000 alone so i figure that plus the truck.

Truck is great for Lawn mantainence or Landscaping or hauling Skid steer or other equipment. Truck is used daily so i'm sure that the mileage is going to change.

Located in Warner Robins, GA.

I don't want to hijack Lawn Tec's thread, but if he is not interested, I am.
Do you have any pics? is it auto?

GreenSouth Landscapes
02-23-2008, 09:12 PM
I don't want to hijack Lawn Tec's thread, but if he is not interested, I am.
Do you have any pics? is it auto?

i'll get some, remember though, that i may not sell. I'm just thinking about it.

JJS
02-24-2008, 03:49 PM
not to hijack the thread either but i'm interested in one as well and was wondering if anyone knew how well these did in the snow ( with a load in the back of course). i know there are 4wd models but only the 2wd seem to come up for sale