PDA

View Full Version : My new Trailer

Sweet Tater
02-22-2008, 07:19 PM
Just picked it up today. Its 16ft x 7ft inside diameter.
The back gate either lets down as ramp gate or swings to the side for dumping.The floor is split at 9ft in the front and 7 in the back . The back 7 ft is a dump floor raised by a 1 ton winch located over the rear gate. clearence is 6ft from floor to winch. 4ft sides all around and 5 ft side gate in the front. What ya'll think?

Sweet Tater
02-22-2008, 07:20 PM
a couple of more

DoetschOutdoor
02-22-2008, 07:21 PM
Sweet trailer!!!! Im going to go ahead and ask the first question that comes to mind and you probably know what that is......$$$$$$?? How much that baby weigh?

IndyChad
02-22-2008, 07:29 PM
Nice trailer. Do you really get business with your business name? I would say it is easy to remember.

Sweet Tater
02-22-2008, 07:46 PM
Sweet trailer!!!! Im going to go ahead and ask the first question that comes to mind and you probably know what that is......$$$$$$?? How much that baby weigh?

$3700, it doesn't weigh much more than a regular 16 footer.

Indy, yes I do get good business wit that name. Everyone says its catchy and easy to remember and it fits our rural area since we are near a large sweet potato growing area..

S L C
02-22-2008, 07:55 PM
Great looking trailer, but what do you plan on dumping out of the trailer, leaves, grass, etc.....??? My point is, if you dump off the rear part of the trailer, how are you going to get your mower(s) back on to the front? Run them over and make a big mess...?? Just wondering, that's all.... :usflag:

KS_Grasscutter
02-22-2008, 08:06 PM
Now THAT is the neatest thing I have seen in a damn long time. That trailer would be PERFECT for people that run Walkers, put the mowers on the front and the clippings in the back. Do they come in 20 or 22 ft? Hmmm...I am sooo getting one of those!

Sweet Tater
02-22-2008, 08:12 PM
Great looking trailer, but what do you plan on dumping out of the trailer, leaves, grass, etc.....??? My point is, if you dump off the rear part of the trailer, how are you going to get your mower(s) back on to the front? Run them over and make a big mess...?? Just wondering, that's all.... :usflag:

:confused: Theres a front side gate/ramp,oh and yes, leaves, mulch, clippings and such

Sweet Tater
02-22-2008, 08:13 PM
Now THAT is the neatest thing I have seen in a damn long time. That trailer would be PERFECT for people that run Walkers, put the mowers on the front and the clippings in the back. Do they come in 20 or 22 ft? Hmmm...I am sooo getting one of those!

I designed it and had it made, guess you can get it in what ever length you want

KS_Grasscutter
02-22-2008, 08:19 PM
Only thing I might change is to have a hydraulic hoist instead of the winch, so that way you dont have to watch out for the cable when you are loading it. Also would make the part in front of the axles be as wide as the axles, so that way you have a little more room up front (enough to have a Walker on there without having to fold up the deck. Hmmm...maybe once I get a little better at welding, I might make me up one of them.

Turf Dawg
02-22-2008, 08:20 PM
I have a Walker and have been looking for a trailer to dump the clippings that doesn't cost more than the mower did. I love your trailer. My only problem is I have several properties that I can't load-unload with a side gate. Does this comp. have a web site for all of us to look at? Congrats on your new trailer looks great.

KS_Grasscutter
02-22-2008, 08:35 PM
I have a Walker and have been looking for a trailer to dump the clippings that doesn't cost more than the mower did. I love your trailer. My only problem is I have several properties that I can't load-unload with a side gate. Does this comp. have a web site for all of us to look at? Congrats on your new trailer looks great.

You could do those at the begining of the day, before you get the back full of clippings.

S L C
02-22-2008, 08:43 PM
:confused: Theres a front side gate/ramp,oh and yes, leaves, mulch, clippings and such

I gotcha now!!!!! Use smaller mowers I take it...? Great trailer btw!:clapping::clapping:

Turf Dawg
02-22-2008, 09:10 PM
The ones I'm talking about need bagged though.

Sweet Tater
02-22-2008, 09:19 PM

sorry, no they don't have a site, pm me and I'll give you their number.

Oh, as for the hydrolic lift.... to much money, thats an extra 1-2k

SLC, I use a 48" lazer z

lifetree
02-22-2008, 09:36 PM
Everyone is always fgoing to have suggestions for improvement, however, just the simple fact that it was your idea and design illustrates your own level of ingenuity ... congratulations on a job well done !!

deere615
02-22-2008, 09:44 PM
Wow that is a really neat trailer! I have never seen something like that, congrats

KS_Grasscutter
02-22-2008, 09:48 PM
The ones I'm talking about need bagged though.

Right, but the ones that need bagged and you don't have access for a side gate, do first. Unload the Walker from the back. You can prob. dump a few times and still have room for the Walker, then when you can, start using the side gate, and fill up the rest of dumping part with grass.

robertsturf
02-22-2008, 09:49 PM
Tater, that looks great. I see you decided to not have one made like my leaf trailer. Who ever made it did a great job.

B_gerrits
02-22-2008, 10:05 PM
That is sweeeet! bet it set you back some major coin.

gandk06
02-22-2008, 10:06 PM
WOW! that has to be one of the neatest trailers I have ever seen.

Nice job. I wonder if that company will start to use your idea at make more to sell.

Lazer_Z
02-22-2008, 10:12 PM
$3700, it doesn't weigh much more than a regular 16 footer.

Indy, yes I do get good business wit that name. Everyone says its catchy and easy to remember and it fits our rural area since we are near a large sweet potato growing area..

That is sweeeet! bet it set you back some major coin.
B-gerrits, See the quote above yours.

Tater, That's a really neat setup and it must be nice to know that it's your design. When you start cutting please take some pictures of the way you have it set up.

Grits
02-22-2008, 10:41 PM
Love the trailer!!!!

Sweet Tater
02-22-2008, 10:43 PM
Tater, that looks great. I see you decided to not have one made like my leaf trailer. Who ever made it did a great job.

Yea, I thought really hard about it, yours is tight but to expensive to have rebuilt, almost 6k here and thats whit out the wood walls.

fastcat
02-22-2008, 10:54 PM
could you take some pics of what is under the floor after it lifts up.

blm86
02-22-2008, 11:19 PM
Thats a nice trailer, hope it works out for you.

B_gerrits
02-22-2008, 11:38 PM
You will have to let us know how hard it is to crank that winch with a load on it. 3700 is not bad I think it would cost a lot more here. What is the load capacity?

Sweet Tater
02-22-2008, 11:41 PM
You will have to let us know how hard it is to crank that winch with a load on it. 3700 is not bad I think it would cost a lot more here. What is the load capacity?

crank nothin, thats a 1 ton electric winch

Jason Rose
02-22-2008, 11:42 PM
Interesting concept, I'll say that. It's like a transformer! I'm curious to see your equipment loaded up on it and how it all fits on there.

Also, why no front on the dump portion? Even a removable one? How far does that battery box hang out past the wheels on the passenger side there? (I assume that's the battery for the wench.) you will have to be very careful to not hook things with that as you pull away from curbs!

Not knocking it, I never would have came up with the design even.

Sweet Tater
02-22-2008, 11:49 PM
Interesting concept, I'll say that. It's like a transformer! I'm curious to see your equipment loaded up on it and how it all fits on there.

Also, why no front on the dump portion? Even a removable one? How far does that battery box hang out past the wheels on the passenger side there? (I assume that's the battery for the wench.) you will have to be very careful to not hook things with that as you pull away from curbs!

Not knocking it, I never would have came up with the design even.

There is a lip for a temp wall in the middle for hauling leaves and such the wall just isn't there for the pics. the battery box is about as thick as the wheel wells, but yes I am sure I'll whack my elbo a time or 2 before i get used to it

corey4671
02-22-2008, 11:56 PM
That thing is freakin awesome!! Great job. That thing will MORE than pay for itself in that you have two trailers in one!:clapping:

fastcat
02-23-2008, 12:43 AM
how do you keep ur battery charged.

smcunningham
02-23-2008, 01:08 AM
Thats a mighty fine design you came up with...
Would you mind if I made something similar in concept....Asking because my idea is based off your design.

02-23-2008, 01:18 AM

You could just design it with the dump at the front, and have it dump to the side. Exact same design, just dumping other direction. That is what I am doing with my trailer. I just picked up a trailer today, and have been designing something very similar to Taters.

Tater- That looks very nice btw. Good Job :clapping:

02-23-2008, 01:20 AM
how do you keep ur battery charged.

I think the battery charges through the tail light wiring harness.

packey
02-23-2008, 01:31 AM
that is a nice trailer. wow 3700 let us know how it works this season I like your end dump idea. A side dump is a headache especialy if you dump at your local dump.

IndyChad
02-23-2008, 09:53 AM
Very good job designing it yourself, you did a good job. :clapping:

Sweet Tater
02-23-2008, 01:39 PM
Thats a mighty fine design you came up with...
Would you mind if I made something similar in concept....Asking because my idea is based off your design.

go for it.

SW Landscape Maintenance
02-23-2008, 03:09 PM
Berklemans Manufacturing ( Ontario, Canada) make a side dump trailer with deck at back for equipment. Designed for collecting grass clippings etc....the perfect design foe the Walker owner.:canadaflag: Dump box is 6x8

Sweet Tater nice trailer. Very original. Would love to have a dump trailer.

Turf Dawg
02-23-2008, 07:06 PM
Just wondering how many more people are like me and keep coming back for another look? Man this is a cool trailer. Love your ideal, now my head is spinning thinking what I could do to one. The more I look at this the more I like it. My hats off to you man, very good ideal.

Sweet Tater
02-23-2008, 11:32 PM
Just wondering how many more people are like me and keep coming back for another look? Man this is a cool trailer. Love your ideal, now my head is spinning thinking what I could do to one. The more I look at this the more I like it. My hats off to you man, very good ideal.

Thanks, I really didn't think it was all that special, seems I may ave stumbled on to something. ;)

smcunningham
02-24-2008, 12:16 PM
Turf Dawg Just wondering how many more people are like me and keep coming back for another look? Man this is a cool trailer. Love your ideal, now my head is spinning thinking what I could do to one. The more I look at this the more I like it. My hats off to you man, very good ideal.

Yeah, I'll admit my head keeps spinning w/ ideas also. So I also keep coming back and taking a look.

YardBoss Lawncare
02-24-2008, 12:59 PM
I like it too. Very good idea. I have the same trailer you have, only mine doesnt have the side gate (but soon will). I think I might build something like this for mine. Just a 6x8 frame with 2x6 boards on it, hinge it somehow at the rear, and weld on an "eye" at the front in the center for a winch to hook to. Then use your arch design above the gate for the winch to mount to. I'll do this so that its removable if I ever get rid of the trailer and easy to install without cutting into the floor of the trailer. I could probably weld it up out in the garage and just set it in the trailer, bolt on the 2x6 boards, hinge it somehow, etc... Great idea. You should patent it. Ha. Ha.

DUSTYCEDAR
02-24-2008, 01:08 PM
very nice

Lawn Enforcer
02-24-2008, 01:20 PM
Nice trailer! Great job on design too!

jtkplc
02-24-2008, 02:01 PM
Sweet design. My concern would be having too much weight on the back causing it to sway going down the road.

YardBoss Lawncare
02-24-2008, 02:21 PM
Not with the mower in the front, along with all the 2 stroke stuff in the tool cage.

Landrus2
02-24-2008, 02:22 PM
Who came up with the idea?:waving:

YardBoss Lawncare
02-24-2008, 02:27 PM
Sweet Tator did

Sweet Tater
02-24-2008, 04:28 PM
Who came up with the idea?:waving:

I did, just sat and thought and modified a typical lndscape trailer. But I did have it built from the ground up. a local company in Fulton Ms builds every kind of trailer a man would need

mudwisr2
02-26-2008, 10:42 AM
Absolutely genius! I think someone else mentioned it but can you get some more detailed pics on here? I am curious as to how the tilt part sits in the frame and how it hinges. Very practical idea!

Sweet Tater
02-27-2008, 07:21 PM
I'll get some more detailed pics in the next day or two. I am amazed at the responce to my trailer. I never thought it was that revolutionary, just a poor man trying to save some money..

WALKER LANDSCAPE
02-27-2008, 07:31 PM
That is really nice TATER what is the name of the company that made that? Plus are they located down by you only?
SWEET!! Sweet Tater:clapping:
Oh I see you answered one of my questions.

The thing is Tater you can expand off that Leaf loader and such.

Sweet Tater
02-27-2008, 07:54 PM
More detailed pics as requested

Sweet Tater
02-27-2008, 07:55 PM
more details

Sweet Tater
02-27-2008, 07:56 PM
more pics....

Sweet Tater
02-27-2008, 07:59 PM
That is really nice TATER what is the name of the company that made that? Plus are they located down by you only?
SWEET!! Sweet Tater:clapping:
Oh I see you answered one of my questions.

The thing is Tater you can expand off that Leaf loader and such.

Its called C&W Trailers, and its a local, but they are pretty big. pm me I'll give you their number if ya want

deere615
02-27-2008, 09:20 PM
I didn't know you had leaf box gates, thats sweet!!!

Sweet Tater
02-27-2008, 09:38 PM
I didn't know you had leaf box gates, thats sweet!!!

Put them on after the first pics. Makes it either an 8ft lef box with 8ft mower area or a 16ft trailer.

fastcat
02-27-2008, 09:40 PM
sweet tater thats awesome

jlawnservice
02-27-2008, 09:53 PM
guys go to www.capstonecommerce.com an place in indiana makes the same type of trailer but with hydraulic dump-they work great

Sweet Tater
02-27-2008, 10:14 PM
Nice,but mine was 2k$ cheaper, and that was why I did it the way I did. No hydro maintanence and weighs less to. But that is a sweet trailer.

Cheffy
02-27-2008, 10:25 PM
Nice peace of equipment everyone has their own special application for things

corey4671
02-27-2008, 11:30 PM
More detailed pics as requested

only ONE thing I see that I would do differently here...nothing major...just a nitpick personal preference...on that eye where the cable connects, I owuld have made that eye recessed into the floor so that it lays flat when the winch was not in use. Like I said, trivial. NOt knocking the design, LOVE IT. Just making mental notes outload so if I ever decide to do something like this. Looks good!!

YardBoss Lawncare
02-27-2008, 11:39 PM
Your trailer kicks ass man!

mattfromNY
03-08-2008, 11:08 AM
Nice trailer, and great idea. Work smarter, not harder!
My only question, do you put some kind of side boards on the dump part, so sticks/ leaves and debris dont get caught up in the expanded metal while dumping. The reason I ask, I built wooden stake racks on my dump trailer and whenever I haul sticks and other debris, they seem to always get hung up into the stake rack and become a major PITA when dumping.

kklick
03-08-2008, 05:03 PM
guys go to www.capstonecommerce.com an place in indiana makes the same type of trailer but with hydraulic dump-they work great

I just picked up a 20' 12,000 rear dump capstone trailer. They had it listed on ebay for auction. Won it at 5100.00. I think that was a pretty good deal. I'm going out to pick it up this week so I'll let you know how they actually look up close. If you're looking for a capstone keep you eye on ebay. They have a store on there as well.

Sweet Tater that is a nice looking trailer. Mine will mainly be used for hauling around an rc-30 skid steer and small loads of gravel in the dump section. I had been trying to think of how to haul the skid and the gravel and make it user friendly. I was actually considering buying a 22' tilt trailer. 14' tilt 8' stationary and then mounting a pickup dump insert on the front. I was just worried about tounge weight doing it that way. I was also looking at dump trailers but figured it would be a hassel to haul extra attachments that way. Then I ran across the capstone last week and decided that may work.

Yours looks like a great inexpensive alternative for dumping light loads. Very cost effective setup. You need to talk to your builder about buying a few wholesale and reselling them. Looks like you're on to something.

supercuts
03-08-2008, 07:41 PM
not to ruin the party but i think its a bit impracticle and not very efficent. sometimes you need specialty equipment, in this case i would have looked into a simple ez dumper trailer, i dont know if they make one that long, but if they do it would be much better IMO.

Sweet Tater
03-08-2008, 08:49 PM
Nice trailer, and great idea. Work smarter, not harder!
My only question, do you put some kind of side boards on the dump part, so sticks/ leaves and debris dont get caught up in the expanded metal while dumping. The reason I ask, I built wooden stake racks on my dump trailer and whenever I haul sticks and other debris, they seem to always get hung up into the stake rack and become a major PITA when dumping.

I'll have to answer that later. Te builder didn't leave much room at all between the dump frame and the walls, so I'll have to experiment first and find out.

greenleaf1
03-08-2008, 08:51 PM
that's a pretty nice trailer. sure would make for less time at the dump.

YardBoss Lawncare
03-08-2008, 08:53 PM
If that becomes a problem, just get some thin sheet metal and bolt it to the expanded metal back there where the dump section is.

Sweet Tater
03-09-2008, 11:30 PM
I have considered that. If it stops raining long enough I have two spring cleanups to do soon. I'll drop the leaves in it as is this time and see if the mess side acts like velcro with the debree. If it does then I'll have to do something.

mdvaden
03-10-2008, 12:52 AM
Good job on the design.

I like innovative practical designs.

And it can only get better.

atv220chris
03-10-2008, 04:17 PM
i love that trailer
it makes me think about what i can do for mine when i get a new trailer... the only thing that i would do differently is have it so that the cable is attached to like a lever that is longer than the dump section so that then the whole dump area can be used with out the cable being in the way

YardBoss Lawncare
03-11-2008, 06:56 AM
Oh hell, that would totally ruin the idea and strategy of what he did here. The guy came up with a great design, kept it simple, inexpensive, and very functional. He's not going to be sweating his *** off shoveling out grass clippings this year or tree limbs at the dump. That's what matters. And he isnt out a ton of money for some high tech dump trailer that has all the luxuries of a receeding eye that the cable hooks to, etc...

TandM
03-12-2008, 11:12 PM
That is a sweet trailer Tater I am going to fab something like that for my trailer great Idea

atv220chris
03-13-2008, 01:17 AM
Oh hell, that would totally ruin the idea and strategy of what he did here. The guy came up with a great design, kept it simple, inexpensive, and very functional. He's not going to be sweating his *** off shoveling out grass clippings this year or tree limbs at the dump. That's what matters. And he isnt out a ton of money for some high tech dump trailer that has all the luxuries of a receeding eye that the cable hooks to, etc...

i was just thinking so that there could be a box or something put in that area

Sweet Tater
03-13-2008, 07:58 PM
i was just thinking so that there could be a box or something put in that area

Chris, it could probably be done, depending on how you designed it you might not get a full 90 degree dump tho.
or you could do the same idea with hydrolics, but thats about another grand or more.

Sweet Tater
04-02-2008, 10:52 PM
Well for those that are keeping up with the functioning of this trailer.. I put the first serious load on it yesturday. Carried 1.5 tons of gravel on the dump end. Even with the 1000 pound mower on the front it still wanted to wobble in the rear, but I did have a hug amount of weight back there. The second thing was that some of the gravel got between the two frames and jammed the dump down. My proposed remedy for that is a rubber skirt around the very edge to preent debree fro getting between the frames again. Other than that, she halled 1.5 tons of gravel very nicely.
I post that for those that were looking at my trailer and thinking about mods to theirs.

dura to the max
05-12-2008, 11:08 PM
i know this is an old thread but i just stumbled onto it...that is a sweet trailer. awesome design sweet tater

Sweet Tater
05-12-2008, 11:30 PM
Thanks Dura, I've had to make some adjustments to it since this was posted. found that when I loaded the mower on the side gate
the trailer flexed just enough the gate wouldn't latch. so I called the manufacturer and took it down, he re-enforced the frame under the side gate (free)

ALC-GregH
05-16-2008, 11:03 PM
Nice design Tater. I've been thinking of a way of using hydo but after stumbling across your thread, I think I'll use a winch. I'm going to make a small 4x6x4 box on the front of my 6x12 and make it so it dumps from the side. I can do it cheap enough and have everything but the metal to fab something up. I'll keep thinking about it until I can get the material's to make it happen. :)

05-17-2008, 12:40 AM
Nice design Tater. I've been thinking of a way of using hydo but after stumbling across your thread, I think I'll use a winch. I'm going to make a small 4x6x4 box on the front of my 6x12 and make it so it dumps from the side. I can do it cheap enough and have everything but the metal to fab something up. I'll keep thinking about it until I can get the material's to make it happen. :)

here ya go:
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=225105

xtoyz
05-29-2008, 11:12 PM
Can I ask why you didn't go with something along the lines of what capstone trailers makes? Little more money but a much nicer dumping unit, hydraulics, etc...

Sweet Tater
05-29-2008, 11:42 PM
you said the key word. MONEY, or actually lack there of lol. plus theres less maintanence with the winch over hydrolics.

Grasshog
05-30-2008, 10:04 PM
What a sweet trailer... I have never seen one like that... I want

Sweet Tater
05-30-2008, 10:14 PM
it was custom made, but he will make you oneif ya want. let me know anf I'll pm you the number. Its a big trailer maker local.

ALC-GregH
06-09-2008, 07:37 PM
My trailer isn't quite big enough but I have to make use of it so I'm hoping a 3x4x6 box will hold enough clippings to make it worth my while to build everything up. I ordered a 3 bagger kit for my Tiger Cub so I'll need to get started soon with the box. My only problem is, I have limited space so I can't add anymore to the box size. Do you think it will hold enough clippings to do small leaf clean-up and regular grass clippings? It's 3ft wide, 6ft deep and 4ft tall. It just seems small but yet deceiving in size. I realize it will depend on how much grass I cut,

I figured someone would have a better idea of how much grass clippings it would hold versus one in similar size, or based off a pick up truck bed.

harrislawncare1
07-12-2008, 06:42 PM
love the trailer I am in need of another on the range of 20 ft since we are both in MS where did you find it Greg Harris

Sweet Tater
07-12-2008, 10:28 PM
Well I was going to pm you the info, but your still to new to pm, Its C&W trailer sales in Fulton, thats about 30 miles south of Iuka, and abit east of Tupelo. I can't find his number, but I'll look for it for you.
Found it....662-585-3146 Ask for Mat and tell him that Sweet Tater sent ya, you might have to mention the trailer, but he'll remember.

harrislawncare1
07-13-2008, 01:51 AM
thanks so much as about 20 miles south of Fulton will look into it thanks
Greg

Sweet Tater
07-23-2008, 08:18 PM
Greg, you still don't have enough posts to pm so maybe you'll read this here. Did you call C&W? I am curious. got a couple of suggestions for you if you are going to get one made.

Mulch Butler
07-24-2008, 01:24 PM
a lot cheaper than a dump. nice.

Mulch Butler
07-24-2008, 01:32 PM
Have you had a problem with to much weight?

Mulch Butler
07-24-2008, 01:33 PM
I have to have 10 posts so here is another one.

Mulch Butler
07-24-2008, 01:33 PM
and one more to get 9.

Mulch Butler
07-24-2008, 01:35 PM
and now the last one.

Sweet Tater
07-25-2008, 05:25 PM
lol, gotta get those post to pm.
The only time I've had a too much weight to dump problem, I loaded 1.5 tons of gravel in it. Its only a 1 ton winch, plus some of the rocks moved into the joints and jamed it till I got it cleared out and then worked the rocks loose.
I've used it to dump limbs, an old fence I took down for a customer and some other times and it works great.
I did have to have it reinforced under the side gate. The company that built it underestimated the high sides and the mower weight. When I loaded the mower from the side it would pinch the gate and it wouldn't shut. so I called the manufacturer and he fixed it free for me.
The only other thing I would change if I made another. I had it made 8' outside width, should have been 8' inside.

09-12-2008, 02:50 PM
Be sure to let us know how it goes with leaves this fall :) I want action pics.

harrislawncare1
09-12-2008, 04:43 PM
Sweet Tater, C & W help me extend one of my 16 to a 20 ft, thanks for the
info. Good trl Mfg

Sweet Tater
09-12-2008, 10:39 PM
Cool, glad to help.

J&R Landscaping
09-13-2008, 07:56 PM
That is a very nice and versitile trailer!

fastcat
09-13-2008, 08:39 PM
info. Good trl Mfg

post a pic of that.

Riley Lawn Service
09-14-2008, 09:14 PM
thats nice, that would be perfect for me i could fit my push mower and probably both of my riders up front and then just toss the grass on the platform and just dump it. Thats a realy nifty idea. who did u have make it or did u make it yourself?

Sweet Tater
09-15-2008, 07:57 PM
My uncle and I designed it, ten took the plans to a manufacturer just south of me. Had it in 2 weeks.

Riley Lawn Service
09-16-2008, 12:18 PM
that is awesome too bad there is no body in my area that would do that sort of thing about the only option i would have would be to search the internet for one like that or somewhat similar

Sweet Tater
10-09-2008, 12:15 AM
info. Good trl Mfg
Glad I could hel with the info. They are great people there.

Puddle of Oil
10-04-2010, 06:51 PM
Big Bump! hey sweet tater, Ive been looking into something very similar to your design. Now that its been 2 years, how has that trailer been holding up for you?

weed wacker 2
10-04-2010, 10:20 PM
Do they make gooseneck trailers?

h2oskier
10-05-2010, 01:56 AM
Send some specs down if you have a chance would love to see the designs. Heres a couple of some of the works in progress here at my shop.:waving: