PDA

View Full Version : FS:96 Dodge 2500

PerfiCut L&L
02-23-2008, 10:35 AM
Repost- since I cant seem to find my original post.

I am selling one of our trucks in order to upgrade to a contractors dump. The truck is a 96 Dodge Ram V-10, has about 78k miles on it. Reg cab, 8' bed. I bought it a few years ago, and with the intention of keeping it for a while, I have done a fair amount up repairs, maitenance and what not to get it back into solid state.

The truck had a fair amount of rust on it, which had taken its toll on a number of things. Heres the work we've done to it.

1. New break lines, front to back, master cylinder, and flex lines.
2. New breaks of course
3. New Starter
4. New Heavy Duty high amperage Battery
5. Replaced some interior components, window switches, plastic nobs, cup holder.
6. New Engine mounts
7. Rebuild transmission (has less than 200 miles on it)
8. Tune Up, New Plugs, Wires, Coil, Injectors. (less than 200 miles ago)
9. Upgraded to larger 32" tires. With full size spare.
10. Replaced carpet right after we bought it. It had a diesel odor to it which was driving me crazy.

I think thats about it. There might be more but off the top of my head this is all I can remember right now.

The truck runs good, and is a great work truck. Theres only a couple of negative things that I can think of.
1. Headliner is starting to come loose
2. Tailgate has a dent in it. Someone backed into the crank on one of our trailers. The gate closes and works fine, just has a dent.
3. Could use a good cleaning.

I think in 3 years we may have put 10k miles on it. We didnt really use the truck as much as we anticipated. Which is why we have chosen to upgrade to something we need.

*** The truck is fitted with a western uni-mount and I have two blades an 8' and a 9' if your interested. Extra of course.

*** I also have a meyers old school, yellow tailgate style salt spreader. I has been welded and fabricatedt to now fit into the trailer hitch reciever. Extra of course.

The pics show a meyers blade. We wised up and got rid of that and have installed a western blade. This season.
http://perficut.net/MYPICS/Dodge-Plow1.jpg
Another Picture (http://perficut.net/MYPICS/DSCF0010.JPG)
One More Picture (http://perficut.net/MYPICS/DSCF0076.JPG)

If your interested, let me know. I would like $3500.00 for the truck.

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. Thanks, Mike

casco73
02-23-2008, 11:04 AM
That's a pretty good truck for someone just starting out but what type of miles per gal. do you get with a v-10 I get like 12 per gal with my 5.9 360
just curious. Free bump

Eclipse
02-23-2008, 11:20 AM
Did I miss the price?

ACA L&L
02-23-2008, 11:28 AM
how much extra for the snow plow, and is it a 4x4?

Landrus2
02-23-2008, 11:28 AM
You say you want $3500 for the truck are you going to sell the plow and spreader separate.:waving:

casco73
02-23-2008, 11:40 AM
You say you want $3500 for the truck are you going to sell the plow and spreader separate.:waving:

Read his whole listing and as you will see he stated plow and spreader are available for extra $$

PerfiCut L&L
02-26-2008, 08:59 PM
We still have it.

kclawnmata
02-26-2008, 10:07 PM
He doesnt want to sell the truck. I tried to buy it when i went to new york and bought big red salt truck from pro cut. He never returned anones responses. Several guys wanted it. Something a little fishy when you want to sell something have cash buyers and you dont.

PerfiCut L&L
02-27-2008, 08:01 PM
Nothing fishy about making sure what one sells is running and worth the $$$. The transmission went back in the fall and I had to get it replaced. In addition, the fuel enjectors needed cleaning/replacing, so I had that done as well.

If I were a low life internet thief, I would have gladly sold you the truck, took yuor money, and wave by by as you towed it away.

So before you go running your mouth, trying to give someone a bad name you should be sure you know the facts first. I've sold many items here before, and those that have baught from me, know that I stand behind what I sell, or I dont sell it.

However, I and everyone else appreciate your intention.