PDA

View Full Version : Need Opinion About Name

cut'n edge
02-24-2008, 04:10 PM
I am a Paid FT Fireman looking to start a business PT. I came up with the name FIRESCAPES but am now wondering if that name is really going to work? Please give me some input positive or negative. Thanks!

Hoss315er
02-24-2008, 04:24 PM
Hey, I left 2 suggestions at the end of the other post on names.

1. was "Hook and Ladder Lawn Care"

2. was "First Response Lawn care or Landscaping"

cut'n edge
02-24-2008, 05:21 PM
Maybe I should have a name that has nothing to do with the Fire Dept? Not real sure at this point...

1MajorTom
02-24-2008, 06:16 PM
Guy owns a pizza joint. He decides to open a toy store. Does he name his toy store, PIZZA TOYS?

We had a roof put on our house this summer. The main thing I was concerned about when we were given estimates was... would they show up and finish the job in a timely manner.
Frankly, if I was hiring a lawn service, I would NOT hire someone that already had a full time job. Because in MY MIND i would be thinking, "this guy is going to get burnt out, be tired from his full time job and not show up."

I say differentiate yourself from fires and lawns.
That's my opinion.

Sweet Tater
02-24-2008, 06:41 PM
Guy owns a pizza joint. He decides to open a toy store. Does he name his toy store, PIZZA TOYS?

We had a roof put on our house this summer. The main thing I was concerned about when we were given estimates was... would they show up and finish the job in a timely manner.
Frankly, if I was hiring a lawn service, I would NOT hire someone that already had a full time job. Because in MY MIND i would be thinking, "this guy is going to get burnt out, be tired from his full time job and not show up."

I say differentiate yourself from fires and lawns.
That's my opinion.

I agree with this statement