PDA

View Full Version : asking for opinions.....

ken gustafson
02-24-2008, 08:10 PM
Are there any needs for locks for trailers in this industry? Ken

ken gustafson
02-26-2008, 07:45 PM
No one has an opinion on whether your trailer needs a lock...or if you have a lock what brand is it? Ken

lifetree
02-26-2008, 07:48 PM
Well, abdolutely you need locks on your trailer ... any brand will serve the purpose !!

sawman65
02-27-2008, 11:54 AM
yes you need to have locks.pull off at a truck stop go get you something to eat come back and you have been offloaded. do you lock you truck up? well you know the answer

turf hokie
02-28-2008, 08:17 AM
Keep the honest people honest and lock your everything.

Lawn-Sharks
02-28-2008, 10:10 AM
when i have my trailer hooked to the truck their 4locks on it and their 5locks on it when it not hooked to my truck. Even if its at my house

ken gustafson
02-29-2008, 07:28 PM
originally I was asking the question concerning locking trailers so that no one could just back up and hook on to your trailer and just drive off with your trailer. The picture I am getting now is everything that can be moved is locked up. If that is correct please tell me so and then please comment on what you lock your trailer hitch with in detail if possible. ken

turf hokie
03-01-2008, 05:15 AM
Go to your local trailer wholesaler and they will have a tongue lock. They will have a few styles.

The one we use has the top shaped like an upside down "U" and a bottom piece that is almost like a small ball hitch that slides onto the "U" from under the tongue and then has a key lock to lock it on.

Dont know if that description helps. If I go to my yard anytime soon I will get a pic.

Stillwater
03-01-2008, 09:35 AM
Hi Ken how is the business going for you? hopefully good!

ken gustafson
03-02-2008, 10:34 PM
In searching for feedback...everyone but a few seem to be holding back on what they see or do not check out. I am searching for feed back on my sight... www.trailerlocksonline.com and mainly what is missing or needed. thank you for your comment...Ken