PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble getting to account

advantage landscapes2
02-24-2008, 11:16 PM
I am the user of the account "advantage landscapes." I cannot access lawnsite after I sign in, it loads the top bar only and just shows white for the rest.

I tried to reset the password, which I did twice, same result...

If a mod or admin would help me that would be great, and then delete this account.

Thanks

1MajorTom
02-24-2008, 11:30 PM
you are only to have one screen name here.
go back to the ipsmowing account. the other ones have been deactivated.

thanks,

advantage landscapes2
02-24-2008, 11:44 PM
i dont want the ipsmowing one........ i only started using it again because I could not access the new one! I didn't just use it for no reason.

1MajorTom
02-24-2008, 11:47 PM
after 196 posts under ipsmowing, you can't just say you don't want it anymore. that makes no sense. ipsmowing is your original name.

advantage landscapes2
02-24-2008, 11:52 PM
Well... lets do this....

can you delete this account as well as the other advantage account, and then just rename the original?

advantage landscaping
02-24-2008, 11:55 PM
if you can of course... logged off of the others so hopefully you can do that. Thanks

1MajorTom
02-25-2008, 12:00 AM
what do you want your ipsmowing name to be changed to?
it will need to be slightly different than advantage landscapes. because although that name no longer works, it is still in the database.

advantage landscaping
02-25-2008, 01:06 PM
okay I understand.... how about "advantage landscaping" or "advantage lawn and landscape"? I assume just "advantage" is already taken... I will check this section next time I'm on to see if it has been changed before I log in. Thanks 1MajorTom, much appreciated.

Michael J. Donovan
02-25-2008, 01:11 PM
there you go...it's been changed for you

please let us know if there are any problems in the future rather then creating a new user account at the site.

have a good one