PDA

View Full Version : Whew! Website is finally up!

Sunstate Lawn
02-26-2008, 07:06 AM
My website is finally up! It's still going through some finishes, but check it out and let me know what you think!

sunstatelandscape.com

Landrus2
02-26-2008, 07:18 AM
Looks sharp.:waving:

corbster
02-26-2008, 07:35 AM
You should make all your links on the links page open up in a new window, Nice Job!

cfrymow
02-26-2008, 08:05 AM
Very nice. Easy and not confusing like most sites. NICE :cool2:

Lawn-Sharks
02-26-2008, 09:01 AM
Looks good! I think ive seen you around osceola county a couple times

Raven386
02-26-2008, 09:18 AM
its a good start.... I would take out the "Our Insurance" part. its not neccessary, putting SunState is a fully insured company is enough dont need a whole page for it. Your name at the top of the page needs some work too, it almost looks blurry or distorted.

- on your estimate form, I would take out the "note" at the bottom. put Thank You you for contacting us, we will review your request and get back to your as soon as possible. something like that. also the nav bar on your estimate page is differnt then the rest.

overall its looking good though.

echeandia
02-26-2008, 09:58 AM
You are correct about needing to do more work on it.

The navigation buttons on the left move around depending on which one is clicked.

The Buy Services button does not work from all pages.

The navigation buttons don't always turn blue when hovering over them. Check them from every page or use frames.

The width of the green body area changes on the Estimate page.

There are rounded corner artifacts on the Our Services and Links pages.

Why is the login form a different color scheme?

Why do you have a gmail email address? You should have sunstatelandscape.com email.

Is Gopher Software paying for advertising? If not take them off the bottom of each page.

I could go on. Get it fixed up and it will be nice.

Jason Rose
02-26-2008, 10:04 AM
Have you googled your website??? I did that rather than copy and pasting to my address bar. (copied exactly: sunstatelandscape.com) This is what came up as the top hit; http://www.sunstate-landscape.com/

No offence to the other guy, but your site looks better than his!

gandk06
02-26-2008, 10:30 AM
What about including pictures of your work. Especially, before and after pictures.

Hoss315er
02-26-2008, 10:41 AM
I looked at the wrong site the first time; did what j.Rose did. His truck looked like a Hotwheels car.

Sunstate Lawn
02-26-2008, 01:00 PM
wow thanks for all the feedback! I just got the domain registered and hosted a couple of days ago. When I started, I didn't know anything about html or website development. I try to spend a couple of hours a night on it.
Thanks again everyone!

Supper Grassy
02-26-2008, 02:38 PM
Site looks good