PDA

View Full Version : Quick owners...service pack

brucec
02-26-2008, 01:04 PM
Thought I'd give you guys a heads up. After looking all over for the filters for my quick, I finally gave up and called BOP and asked them where is the best place to find filters, plugs, etc. I was told right here!!! For $42.45, shipped to my home, you get all you need all filters, plugs, stabil, oil. Seems like a good deal to me after seeing some of the prices I found for the air filter by its self. Once again they answered the phone on the first ring, talked to someone who spoke english, and they were polite and helpful, enough said! By far one of the best companies I have ever worked with. You would think after some of my posts about BOP that I'm a paid spokesman. I'm definitely not, I just believe in supporting American owned and operated companies that treat people as well as BOP. I just hope that they don't get too big and forget the little guys.

BUCKEYE MOWING
02-26-2008, 06:18 PM
Thought I'd give you guys a heads up. After looking all over for the filters for my quick, I finally gave up and called BOP and asked them where is the best place to find filters, plugs, etc. I was told right here!!! For $42.45, shipped to my home, you get all you need all filters, plugs, stabil, oil. Seems like a good deal to me after seeing some of the prices I found for the air filter by its self. Once again they answered the phone on the first ring, talked to someone who spoke english, and they were polite and helpful, enough said! By far one of the best companies I have ever worked with. You would think after some of my posts about BOP that I'm a paid spokesman. I'm definitely not, I just believe in supporting American owned and operated companies that treat people as well as BOP. I just hope that they don't get too big and forget the little guys.

:usflag: We order all of our tune up kits from them as well. Beats running around trying to get the best price on each part. You get one nice kit that includes all you need to do the job quickly and efficiently.

jm3971
02-26-2008, 09:51 PM
O.K. thats it ! I am buying a Quick .

BUCKEYE MOWING
02-26-2008, 10:08 PM
O.K. thats it ! I am buying a Quick .

Well hurry up and tell them that BUCKEYE sent you ...Seriously ..you will not regret the purchase. It's serious equipment that will make you money.