PDA

View Full Version : Yazoo master cut

packey
02-26-2008, 12:28 PM
Hey does anyone else still have the old yazoo master cuts in the fleet. I am not talking about the newer yazoo kees wb's but the old 22-26 high wheel master cuts what used a horizontal shaft engine. I ask this because i dusted offf my old master cut las season and put her back into fleet use. I have owned this mower for the last 19 years I paid 300 dollars for her then and she was second hand. I now will be doing some repair work to her this spring. new tires drive cogs and new engine but as far as I am concered this is simply the best all around beat into the ground mower you can have. I use it for the average side discharge lawn on a city lot. as well as those over grown repos that I will do a clean up on. IMO these are some of the best of the best as far as brute force work horses I would have to rank it up their with the gravely walk behind tractors.

packey
02-26-2008, 01:45 PM
just checking. do any of you even know what the old yazoo master cut is?

Ronniecoleman
02-26-2008, 01:49 PM
Do you have a picture?

dubmckay
04-14-2008, 10:50 PM
They are freaking tanks...I would contact a Yazoo/Kee dealer in your area and see if he can get you parts for the unit...most the parts will be impossible to get due to the several changes of ownership throughout the years, but they still have warehouses with old parts.