PDA

View Full Version : How much do you add to the mowing cost when they want it bagged?

merrimacmill
02-26-2008, 02:17 PM
Just wondering how much everyone adds to the cost of mowing when the customer wants the grass clippings bagged? I imagine you would charge for it since you need to go through the extra hassle and time of bagging and then need to haul them and dump them somewhere.

Ronniecoleman
02-26-2008, 02:30 PM
Depends on the size of property, rough esimate would be tack on an additional 33%

Runner
02-26-2008, 02:42 PM
You have a bagging fee, you have a hauling fee, and you have a disposal fee. Atleast 75% of the mowing cost.

2 clowns mowing
02-26-2008, 02:57 PM
whatever extra labor involved

p0wd3rp1l0t
02-26-2008, 03:00 PM
double..cuz not only do you have to have (somethign) to haul it with but you also have to dispose of it and in my city you cannot drag bags of lawn clippings to the curb. just cut there lawn twice as much and it will be the same thing

dreamscapefarms
02-26-2008, 03:07 PM
aprox 40% extra to bag and dump.

TheLawnWarrior
02-26-2008, 03:17 PM
Hit them up for an extra 50% on top, and then ask them where you can leave the clippings, if they will get rid of them then fine, if they want you to take them with you charge 75% more than the regular cost.

georgiagrass
02-26-2008, 07:29 PM
Extra 50%. Should probably be more for the aggravation.

grapeford
02-26-2008, 10:43 PM
I tack on a $5.00 minimum.*(for an average lawn) most customers don't worry about it. I've been in this for over 20 years, don't squeeze too much, there's too many low ballers out there who'll do it for less.

T.E.
02-27-2008, 12:14 AM
I always have the bag on the mower....with the chute closed! I mulch most all of mine.

Good luck, Tony

merrimacmill
02-27-2008, 12:16 AM
Thanks for all the input guys, seems that 50% is in the middle of what everyone things. That sounds reasonable to me as well.

Appriciate it,

Collin

Eclipse
02-27-2008, 12:32 AM

Aggravation? I guess a couple years ago I would have agreed but every year I seem to collect the clippings on more and more properties. If you are setup to do it, collecting clippings is a time saver and makes the job easier (this does not apply to larger, wide open properties).

QualityLawnCare4u
02-27-2008, 12:54 AM
I charge 30% more for an average size yard and thats for on site dumping only. If it has to be hauled off then I refuse it. The land fill is 10 miles one way from my closest yard. If I had to haul it off and pay the land fee plus extra gas and time price would have to be doubled which I know they won't pay.

mowman84
02-27-2008, 01:12 AM
I usually change at least $5.00 extra.

georgiagrass
02-27-2008, 01:40 AM
Aggravation? I guess a couple years ago I would have agreed but every year I seem to collect the clippings on more and more properties. If you are setup to do it, collecting clippings is a time saver and makes the job easier (this does not apply to larger, wide open properties).

I apologize in advance for questioning your statement, but how does collecting clippings become a "time saver" and make the job easier??? I can see this possibly being true compared to dispersing the clippings where you have to rake or blow clumps, but we mulch most of our yards, which leaves the yard looking smooth and neat. And we don't have to empty a bagger or dispose of the clippings.

Eclipse
02-27-2008, 09:37 AM
I apologize in advance for questioning your statement, but how does collecting clippings become a "time saver" and make the job easier??? I can see this possibly being true compared to dispersing the clippings where you have to rake or blow clumps, but we mulch most of our yards, which leaves the yard looking smooth and neat. And we don't have to empty a bagger or dispose of the clippings.

No worries. One thing to remember we are cutting diffferent grasses so this may have some impact on the results of either your technique or mine.

I would like to think I could mulch all season long and some guys do it in my area. I have not figured out the technique to do this effectively, meaning leaving a nice clean cut without spending excessive time, when the grass is long and thick so for me that is not an option. With that said if we are comparing collecting grass to mulching then the time savings is not really there. However as compared to side discharge with having to double and sometime triple cut and then blow off the clippings from all over the place there is certaily a time savings.

Roger
02-27-2008, 09:48 AM
I charge nothing extra. When bagging is part of the job, there is no "extra."

I agree with eclipse in the last lines -- bagging is far more efficient that having to double cut, and then try to clean out debris from beds and tree circles. I say "try" because a complete job cannot be done, and after a few visits, those areas look terrible. It is just easier and quicker to start with the bagger, get the work done, and move on to the next property. The results speak for themselves.

All of my bagging is selective. The fronts and sides of the house are nearly always bagged, but the larger rear yards (often 15-20K sq ft) are discharged. I only have one property that is entirely bagged.

Mulching isn't an option for me either. The growth for most of the year makes it impossible. In addition to leaving the lawn look terrible with chewed up clippings, rows and clumps, the mower will be clogged up after a short distance. There are too many variations from location to location to make blanket statements about "mulch only" or "bag only."

supercuts
02-27-2008, 11:23 AM
I tack on a $5.00 minimum.*(for an average lawn) most customers don't worry about it. I've been in this for over 20 years, don't squeeze too much, there's too many low ballers out there who'll do it for less.

are you sure you're not the lowballer?

grassaholic
02-27-2008, 11:43 AM

Collecting grass doesn't have to be aggravating. If you have your mowing rig set up to collect grass it can actually save you time. I personally run a cab over Chevy truck with a 23hp billy goat mounted behind the cab. behind that is a 10ft. dump bed that has a box on it. I just dump my Walker at the curb and suck the grass up when I'm done. For me only cutting the lawn once, and not having to go back and try to blow all the grass out of the beds and off the drive and sidewalks saves time. If I had to manually get the grass from the mower to the truck or trailer I wouldn't collect!

Eclipse
02-27-2008, 02:10 PM
are you sure you're not the lowballer?

Why woud he be a lowballer?

bhepp344
02-27-2008, 02:30 PM
If you want a nice lawn you got to bag, way too beefey to let it fly in spring time. Unless you dont care how it looks. You better cover your tail I pay aroung $1000/yr just in dump fees.

supercuts
02-27-2008, 04:10 PM
quote eclipse: "Why woud he be a lowballer?"
$5 more to bag, do i really need to explain?

coonman
02-27-2008, 04:31 PM
If you want a nice lawn you got to bag, way too beefey to let it fly in spring time. Unless you dont care how it looks. You better cover your tail I pay aroung $1000/yr just in dump fees.

Totally disagree, maybe the type of grass your cutting is different. I can mulch bermuda and fescue all day long and the lawn looks great. I always have my bag on when mowing with the chute closed, and several customers have come out after I was finished and said you did not need to bag it. They were amazed when I said I mulched it. I have not bagged a lawn in years, and I am very picky about my finished product. Every now and then during extremely heavy growth I may double cut.

HazellLawnCare
02-27-2008, 04:59 PM
We bag everything except for our large commercial jobs. We are setup to bag and it is easy. We dump everything into our one ton dump truck and can dump as much yard waste as we want for free. We never double cut anything and our lawns look perfect when we leave.

SpruceLandscape
02-27-2008, 05:19 PM

Hey, wish i was paying that much per year in dump fees. This past year I totalled up almost $1800 for my taxes, but, its the cost of doing business in a very competitive market where better than 40% of LCO's are bagging. I bag everything with the exception of a few back yards on larger properties that are in some of our more rural areas. Otherwise, its all bagge and stripped with a Walker. Dumped into a Walker bag when the hoppers full and leave next to the truck until you are packing up to leave for the next house. It takes one guy about 30 Seconds to dump a hopper into a Walker bag by himself, maybe another 20 to squish it down and toss it into the dump. I save much more time than that on blowing off drives/walks and having to cut in only certain directions to avoid grass in the beds. I'm lucky in that the nursery where I dump is only 2 miles down the road from my house.

brucec32
02-27-2008, 06:35 PM
I agree with the comment that it all depends on what grass type you're bagging and what other options you're using.

I haven't bagged 1% of lawns since '98 and have had zero complaints. Some have even made comments that they like how I bag it, but I'm mulching those!

I'd have to charge double to cover the added time to dump clippings and dispose of them, plus the extra fatigue of that vs just riding a mower. In years before I switched to mulching I mostly avoided lawns that really needed bagging though I did bag many.

I can double cut a Bermuda lawn mulching in less time than it takes to bag. Having to remove clippings to a dump site every day just makes the whole idea unfeasible to me.

The cost and bulk of having a dedicated bagging mower setup that is productive wouldn't be offset by the revenue it would generate.

Thank heaven for the inventors of good mulching systems.

lawnkingforever
02-27-2008, 06:54 PM
I try not to bag at all if possible. My WB is not set up with a bagger. My 20" Honda does have a bagger. If it is a small yard, I will give an estimate on bagging, but they will pay almost double the regular price. A couple people last year actually accepted these high bids.

Eclipse
02-27-2008, 08:02 PM
quote eclipse: "Why woud he be a lowballer?"
$5 more to bag, do i really need to explain?

I guess I am a lowballer then too, however I would not get down on someone for this. Some of us do things differently. Some of us are setup to collect grass and it is just the way we do things and we are actually saving time (on certain properties) by doing so and I bet more than a couple of us do not charge extra for it. As already mentioned bagging is not always some evil task that we are forced to do. It is quite the opposite for some of us, we prefer it :)

accuratelawn
02-27-2008, 10:32 PM
Thousands of dollars in dumps fees, thousand of dollars in extra equipment ie dump beds, dump trucks, loaders, walker or similar high dollar mowers, extra labor, can you really charge enough to make bagging grass profitable?

merrimacmill
02-27-2008, 10:39 PM
What happens if I get into the biz with one walk behind set up for side discharge/mulching and then a customer tells me they want it bagged? But I think with most walk behinds you can just drop he grass gobbler on the side and start bagging right? I don't own a large WB yet so I don't know.

grassgirl4
02-27-2008, 11:24 PM
Collecting grass doesn't have to be aggravating. If you have your mowing rig set up to collect grass it can actually save you time. I personally run a cab over Chevy truck with a 23hp billy goat mounted behind the cab. behind that is a 10ft. dump bed that has a box on it. I just dump my Walker at the curb and suck the grass up when I'm done. For me only cutting the lawn once, and not having to go back and try to blow all the grass out of the beds and off the drive and sidewalks saves time. If I had to manually get the grass from the mower to the truck or trailer I wouldn't collect!

Can you post a photo of your setup? I have an idea of what it looks like, but it would be great to see the real deal. Thanks!!

grassgirl4
02-27-2008, 11:29 PM
P.S. The owner of an established lawn care company in town told me in 2005 that they charge anywhere from half to twice as much for bagging...$40 lawn would become anywhere from $60 to $80...

georgiagrass
02-28-2008, 12:04 AM
What happens if I get into the biz with one walk behind set up for side discharge/mulching and then a customer tells me they want it bagged? But I think with most walk behinds you can just drop he grass gobbler on the side and start bagging right? I don't own a large WB yet so I don't know.

Yes, you can use bags such as Grass Gobblers or Accelerators with most large WB mowers. For example, we have Accelerators for our Exmark Turf Tracers. They are awkward to use, though, because they stick out to the side. They are also very heavy if you are cutting wet grass.

Eclipse
02-28-2008, 12:34 AM
Yes, you can use bags such as Grass Gobblers or Accelerators with most large WB mowers. For example, we have Accelerators for our Exmark Turf Tracers. They are awkward to use, though, because they stick out to the side. They are also very heavy if you are cutting wet grass.

I agree. The accelerator was a very nice unit but I was not a big fan of it use. They are certainly not an effecient way to collect grass full time but they are nice in a pinch.

Morningside
02-28-2008, 12:35 AM
we bag once in the spring and once in the fall. first and last cut. if they want us to bag it any other time its double the cost of a regular cut. no haul off. the extra cost of trash bags or paper lawn refuse bags , transportation (gas), space in my truck or trailer and time in line at the dump, dump fees. its not cost effective, to me. i flip out when i have to stop to put more line on my trimmer much less stopping every two minutes the dump a bag.

LawnGuy73
02-28-2008, 09:38 AM
I charge it like a spring or fall clean up. Hourly, needless to say people tend to freak on the price but you have too remember that it takes longer plus you have to pay to get rid of all that grass.

supercuts
02-28-2008, 10:01 AM
Thousands of dollars in dumps fees, thousand of dollars in extra equipment ie dump beds, dump trucks, loaders, walker or similar high dollar mowers, extra labor, can you really charge enough to make bagging grass profitable?

agreed. with most comments i think of how much more time it would take to bag a lawn. the guy the has his rig set up with the vac still has to drive to the truck, dump, resume, repeat and then suck it up.

cutting a good sized lawn that would take 30 min with one 61" ztr would take more than twice a long to drive the mower to the truck every few passes. that includes driving and dumping, not loading. in that time i can cut another $60-$100 worth of lawns. im not out the fuel mileage using the larger dump truck, not relying on my vac all season, im no paying dump fees, and im not putting a $3000+ bagger on each mower, nor am i out opportunity costs.

im not saying it isnt right for some to bag and be profitable, im saying at an extra five bucks a cut isnt worth it at all to me. one thing we each need to remember, is that we are all in different regions. with that being said, we cut different sized lawns, use different equipment, and have different types of grass. in New England, most of these posts wouldnt fly

Eclipse
02-28-2008, 10:17 AM
one thing we each need to remember, is that we are all in different regions. with that being said, we cut different sized lawns, use different equipment, and have different types of grass. in New England, most of these posts wouldnt fly

Agreed. I think this is certainly an important thing to remember when discussing this topic.

millenium_123
02-28-2008, 10:50 AM
Around here most of us just dump the grass in the dumpsters and there is no issue about having to haul if off. If there are no dumpsters then we just leave the grass in trash bags at the curb. As for me, I ALWAYS bag all my lawns. If you mulch all the time dead grass starts to pile up and it looks tacky, and that creates more work for you in the long run. I care about my customers lawns and I don't want to be talked bad about. If you don't do your absolute best, then you won't succeed. If you really care about how your customers lawns look, then you bag. I never even thought it was an issue?! That is just how its going to be done if I'm mowing. And plus its not near as hard on your equipment if you bag, including blades, etc.
As for the "time saving factor" as quoted earlier, it may save time to bag. Your mower doesn't "bog down" if the grass is tall and you can go faster. If you think about it, it takes about 1 minute to stop and dump the grass, then go again. On most lawns I only have to dump it about 3-5 times. Again, I never thought this was an issue!

coonman
02-28-2008, 11:37 AM
There is a reason the engineers at these mowing manufacturing companies worked for years to create mulching mowers. Because they work. To say that guys don't care about how their lawns look because they mulch is ridiculous. Like I said before, I am very picky about my finished product. If mulching produced an inferior product, then I would not dot it. I receive compliments from my customers about their lawns all the time, and I never bag. If bagging works for you guys, fine. Mulching works great for me and my customers.

02-28-2008, 11:50 AM
Hey millenium-- I cant PM you for some reason, would you be willing to email a large version of that profile pic you use? PM me and I will send you my email. Thanks

millenium_123
02-28-2008, 12:48 PM
I think it mainly comes down to a personal preference.:)

Roger
02-28-2008, 12:59 PM
I think it mainly comes down to a personal preference.:)

No, it comes down to doing the job necessary for a quality job. It has nothing to do with personal preferences. As stated, and restated, in this as well as many other threads, some areas require bagging. In my area, if you ran a mulching mower across the lawn during several of the months of the season, the underside would be clogged up badly, e.g. belts slipping, tapping out power, etc. I know of no commercial contractor in my area that does any mulching with their w/b or ZTR, ... it just does not work.

The title of the thread is telling, "... add to the mowing cost ...." When bagging is not an option, there is no "add" of any sort, the cost to do the job includes doing a complete job.

Oh well, pretty soon, the bagging vs. no bagging threads will play out. And, the "how do I change my blades" threads will move into the mainstream. These two topics could create their own Forum.

Weekes
02-28-2008, 03:19 PM
Been looking to see if anyone was commenting on bagging vs mulching in SLC Utah area.

I bag all my residential lawns. Thats what customers seem to expect in this area. I can tell a difference between my lawn I bag and others who don't. Night and day in how they look.

Just curious how some of you mulch most, but bag those that demand it. Do I have the wrong mowers ----- none of my mowers can switch from bag to mulch and back without much effort. For a good job in either case you need a special set up blades and all.

coonman
02-28-2008, 03:41 PM
Been looking to see if anyone was commenting on bagging vs mulching in SLC Utah area.

I bag all my residential lawns. Thats what customers seem to expect in this area. I can tell a difference between my lawn I bag and others who don't. Night and day in how they look.

Just curious how some of you mulch most, but bag those that demand it. Do I have the wrong mowers ----- none of my mowers can switch from bag to mulch and back without much effort. For a good job in either case you need a special set up blades and all.

This is one advantage I have in my small setup. I only use Toro Proline 21 mulchers, which do a fantastic job mulching with a gator blade. In the rare event I would need to switch to bagging I just open up the rear chute, I always have the bag on the mower, it takes 10 seconds. I can't comment on the larger wb's. I am getting ready to order the Quick 32, just hoping the mulching capabilities are sufficient.

georgiagrass
02-28-2008, 03:52 PM

We use different mowers if we are forced to bag (we rarely do). Most of our mowers are set up to mulch; they have mulching blades, deck baffles and closed chutes designed for mulching. Properties that are mulched weekly look awesome - I defy you to tell the difference between a lawn we have mulched and one we have bagged. Of course, the mulched lawn might be a little greener because of all the extra nitrogen from the mulched clippings.

ProStreetCamaro
02-28-2008, 04:01 PM
I find this rather amusing. To all those that say you cant make a lawn look good in spring growth without bagging are either idiots, dont know what they are doing or have horrible cutting mowers. Sorry but thats the truth and you can argue it till you are blue in the face. We cut 100% lush cool season grass here in maryland and we have no issues with debris on the lawns in the spring. Also its not really hard to keep grass out of beds either so that is a non issue.

If we had to bag all 70 lawns it would take an extra 2 hours a day and a trip to the dump every single day of the week.

Anyway here is a prime example of what I am talking about. This was cut last spring in super heavy growth a couple hours after it rained. Do you see any debris in the lawn? No I didnt think so.

http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/2534/fuckingaround001rp2.jpg

georgiagrass
02-28-2008, 04:47 PM
As I said before, bagging is an aggravation!

millenium_123
02-28-2008, 06:25 PM

trash bags??

millenium_123
02-28-2008, 06:27 PM
No, it comes down to doing the job necessary for a quality job. It has nothing to do with personal preferences. As stated, and restated, in this as well as many other threads, some areas require bagging. In my area, if you ran a mulching mower across the lawn during several of the months of the season, the underside would be clogged up badly, e.g. belts slipping, tapping out power, etc. I know of no commercial contractor in my area that does any mulching with their w/b or ZTR, ... it just does not work.

The title of the thread is telling, "... add to the mowing cost ...." When bagging is not an option, there is no "add" of any sort, the cost to do the job includes doing a complete job.

Oh well, pretty soon, the bagging vs. no bagging threads will play out. And, the "how do I change my blades" threads will move into the mainstream. These two topics could create their own Forum.

I agree totally, I bag all by lawns because thats how its done. But if you look at what prostreetcamaro wrote, he seems to think differently. Thats what I meant by a personal preference.

Roger
02-28-2008, 07:26 PM
... are either idiots, dont know what they are doing or have horrible cutting mowers. ...

If these are the only three choices, then put me down in the "idiot" column.

Eclipse
02-28-2008, 07:51 PM
I find this rather amusing. To all those that say you cant make a lawn look good in spring growth without bagging are either idiots, dont know what they are doing or have horrible cutting mowers.

Anyway here is a prime example of what I am talking about. This was cut last spring in super heavy growth a couple hours after it rained. Do you see any debris in the lawn? No I didnt think so.

Was this mulched or side discharge?

For me, I did not say I cannot make it look good because I can make it look good. For me it is about time. Double or triple cutting and then having clippings all over the drive, sidewalks, and road to blow off all takes time.

JayD
02-28-2008, 08:06 PM
Very good points on all this........Now that we can see so many on here bag, what bagging system are you all using? Do any of you use the Accelerator?

JayD
02-28-2008, 08:33 PM

A question for for you, have you used any others? I was thinking of buying a accelerator this year for my 52" exmark turf tracer and like you said, I was wondering how bad it will stick out on the side or if I would have any problems with it. Give me some more info if you don't mind.
Thanks.

Eclipse
02-28-2008, 08:40 PM
Do any of you use the Accelerator?

See my previous post about the Accelerator.

FWIW - The fact of it sticking out the side of the mower was not a problem for me.

Weekes
02-28-2008, 09:15 PM
Called an idiot by a man who shows a picture that clearly shows grass stains on concrete. Any customers ever ask you about these mulching grass stains. How about leaves in the fall. How about that scrap of paper that got missed. I know how mulching works, how much extra time is spent when you might have to double cut, or extra time blowing side walks and drives.

I'm sorry I guess I don't like being called an idiot. Please, I'd like to learn how you handle these situations. Unidiofy me please.

SpruceLandscape
02-28-2008, 09:15 PM

It also has to do with having the right equipment...
Obviously there are better ways to collect clippings than dumping them onto a tarp on the back of a flat bed truck...
This is where dump trucks and dump inserts come into play.
You can argue that those create more overhead which then cuts into profit, but you can also argue that they open up more opportunity to offer more services as well, which then comes out to a wash at the least or more profit.

Pro... If mulching is widely used and accepted in your area, then by all means go for it. But for many of us the simple rate of competition dictates that companies need to bag because in the end its what customers either want or simply want to hear. Most high end residentials don't want to hear they are paying as much or more for their lawn to be mulched when their neighbor's lawn company is hauling clippings away.
As stated earlier, this thread is about what kind of price increase should be associated with bagging, not about "bagging vs. mulching".
The price increase needs to be a reflection of your increased time and effort in both man hours and equipment hours to complete the job the right way.
Depending on the equipment and your particular situation for disposing of the debris.
In my area, I can honestly say that the increase would only be maybe 15-20% for a decent size company that wouldn't have to go out and buy all new or additional equipment to be able to offer this service. You have to have a means to dump debris, a nearby place to take it to, and at an affordable rate. Thats the bottom line that dictates the price increase over not bagging.

Eclipse
02-28-2008, 09:21 PM
Called an idiot by a man who shows a picture that clearly shows grass stains on concrete. Any customers ever ask you about these mulching grass stains.

I noticed the stains too. I was cutting him some slack because he said it rained that day.

I do agree, when mulching one needs to be very careful about transitioning to the hard surfaces. It is very easy to leave a stain on them.

georgiagrass
02-28-2008, 09:47 PM
A question for for you, have you used any others? I was thinking of buying a accelerator this year for my 52" exmark turf tracer and like you said, I was wondering how bad it will stick out on the side or if I would have any problems with it. Give me some more info if you don't mind.
Thanks.

JayD: The Accelerator is all I've used with the TTHP. They make a pretty good product overall. The sticking out the side feels awkward to me because we mulch about 95% or more of our properties, so we don't use it that much. Without the bag on the side, we are used to having both sides for trim edges. Also, if the grass is wet and heavy, it can cause the mower to track a little crooked as the bag fills up.

mr-ed3rd
02-28-2008, 10:38 PM
I've Been Mowing Grass For 20 Plus Years For Catholic Cemeteries Under The Diocese Of Providence. We Do Not Bag Anything At All And Our Places Look Decent. Most Of Our Seven Cemeteries Are Running Ferris Is5100z With Cat Diesels And Rear Discharge 61" Or 72" Decks. We Started Running These About 4 Years Ago With The Rear Discharge For The Simple Reason People Were Complaining About The Clippings On The Monuments. Most Of The Other Machines We Used Before These Would Plaster The Grass In Wet Weather On The Monuments. For The Longest Time We Used To Use Locke Reel Mowers But This Was When The Grass In The Cemeteries Used To Look Like A Golf Course And The Money Was Endless. I Started My Own Landscape Service 2 Years Ago Just For A Little Extra Money While My Wife Was Raising Our Son. I Always Bag All Of My Accounts Even If The Do Not Ask For It Because It Is Just Easier. I Started Out With A Used Gravely 40" Walk Behind With A Grass Packer On The Side But As The Spring Went On And I Gained More Accounts, I Was Actually Calculating How Many Passes I Could Make Before I Had To Empty Again And This Was Getting Very Tiring. I Learned Very Fast About A Walker Mower And The Job This Machine Can Do. Striping, Bagging And Cleanups Went So Fast Last Year That I Am Hoping To Increase My Number Of Accounts To Double Of What I Had. With This Being Said Some People Say They Can Not Afford The Walker Mower, But I Say How Can You Afford Not TO Have One. This Machine Saves So Much Time And I Do Not Have To Empty A Bag On A Walk Behind Every 4-6 Passes In The Spring. Instead I Empty The Walker Probably Twice For The Whole Lawn.

Ed Monigan And Son Landscape Service

grapeford
02-28-2008, 10:47 PM
Whoa, I've been called alot of things, but lowballer's a new one. When it comes to clean-ups, and pruning etc.. I won't haul anything away for less than $50.00
My prices for mowing are very competitive for my area, and with the economy the way it is I'm not pushing my customers too far. Besides I dump at a facility that makes screened loam and doesn't charge me for dumping, they want the yard waste. What I've made in dump fees over the years, keeps it in perspective.