PDA

View Full Version : does anyone know if you if there is a striping kit for a 60" exmark Turf Tracer?

mowcrazy
02-26-2008, 07:11 PM
just curious if anyone knows if there is a striping kit you can buy for a 60" exmark turf tracer walk behind. I bought a striping roller off of the internet that stated that it would fit any mower with an ultra cut deck. When it got here there was no freakin way that thing was gonna work. The rear wheels are way to close for that roller to fit. Ill be honest I would rather run my 60" turf tracer than my lazer z, in small residential yards It is SO much faster than my lazer z it isnt funny but it doesnt leave near as pretty of a stripe as my lazer z. Kinda weird to cause my lazer z has the new Triton Deck and doesnt evan have a striping kit but boy it still stripes like the dickens. Just so much faster and I can get closer to the houses, trees and obstacles when I use my walk behind but I hate to leave when there is just a very light stripe in the yard. if anyone knows where I can get one post some info it would be greatly appreciated!

sjessen
02-28-2008, 09:55 PM
I have a 60" Turf Tracer and it has a striping roller. I believe you can get them through Exmark.