PDA

View Full Version : Shop set up

Red Wagon
02-27-2008, 09:46 AM
Does anybody use 2 storage containers with some sort of roof set up over the 2 as their garage. If so do you have any pictures?

grassman177
02-27-2008, 06:56 PM
we are getting storage containers to put fertilizer and seed into cause our once big shop is full of mowers, haha. trying to do it in a non trashy sort of way.

LawnGuy73
02-28-2008, 08:42 AM
It sounds like alot of guys on here are using mini storages as a shop.

paolaken
02-28-2008, 09:02 AM
i slid rr ties under one they were setting yesterday. i was looking at it and it would be very nice shop/storage. might get one my self behind the shop to free up space inside the shop. the one yesterday was 48' long. very roomy.

02-28-2008, 09:15 AM
Does anybody use 2 storage containers with some sort of roof set up over the 2 as their garage. If so do you have any pictures?

We did that in Iraq. Spaced them about 30' apart. One was set up as the office, we had it plumbed with AC, lights, and a phone. The other was set up as storage with shelving. We covered the middle with camo netting. Worked damb slick.

So yeah, find yourself some camo netting. lol

Or you could get trusses cheap from a building supply store and build a flat roof up there, would make a nice place to relax on cool days. Depends what your view is though.

Red Wagon
03-08-2008, 06:28 PM
Bump to the top

shepoutside
03-08-2008, 09:23 PM
The company that dose the plowing for the mall here, has that, and uses a arch roof to cover the salt they keep in it, for the winter. will try to get pic's in a few days.

I have been thinking of using one for storage, and putting one on the top for an office. This is a pic , of what I mean, except the bottom would be the barn door type.