PDA

View Full Version : Full Service

American_Lawn
02-28-2008, 08:52 PM
This goes out to all the solo operations and meduim size outfits. What services do you offer to your customers,(Upsells and regular maintence)? What things do you sub-out? I want to go away from the mow n go atmosphere and get into some full maintence accounts. I know most mow, edge, blow, trim hedges, fertalize(if liscensed). What other services do you provide?

paullyllama
02-28-2008, 08:59 PM
only do fert n squirt, might be interested in networking with a mow guy.* get a lot of requests for that service

American_Lawn
02-28-2008, 10:58 PM
I guess everybody here just mows?

bigclawnman
02-28-2008, 11:09 PM
We do everything. Planting trees, shrubs, flowers, mulching, as well as the mow and blow. Have to keep all your options open when starting out.

Swampy
02-28-2008, 11:14 PM
From Lawn mowing, plant installs, snow removal, tree and shrub maintenance.

Az Gardener
02-28-2008, 11:33 PM
Seasonal flowers, replacing low voltage lights, program irrigation controllers, sprinkler check and repairs, dead plant replacements, minor new plant additions, top dressing granite and mulch, power washing patios and furniture, Christmas decorations, fountain and pond maintenance, tree trimming, complete plant care trimming fertilizing etc., pot watering, tree staking, deep root fertilizing, lawn spraying, fire wood supply. That's about it for here in AZ.

American_Lawn
02-29-2008, 12:00 AM
I was thinking about expanding my services to aerifying, mulching, seasonal colors, and a fert. program. I might sub out the major installs and all sprinkler work.

lawnpro724
02-29-2008, 01:17 PM
If its related to the lawn & landscape field we do it. Landscaping, Hardscaping, Aerating, Overseeding, Tilling, New lawn install & renovation, Fire pits, Ponds, Fountains, Edging, Lighting, Chemical apps, Lawn rolling, shrub trimming & removal, Tree trimming & removal (ground work only), Spring & Fall cleanups and who knows what else. The only thing we don't do at this time is irrigation systems.