PDA

View Full Version : name for my business

slowleak1
02-28-2008, 11:52 PM
ok, so ive been cutting grass for about 10 years, but within the last year actually started doing it "for real"

gotta truck, gotta trailer, got a ztr, stick edger, backpack blowe, 2 line trimmers, chainsaws, BUT NO NAME!

im stumped. some one help me out. last year i used "Doug's lawncare and landscaping" but this year i want something more official. ive already started cutting weekly, so i kinda want to start this year off right. does that name sound to genaric? i will be doing anything outdoors, cutting trees, power washing, of course lawn and landscaping, etc. soemone please help!

thanks guys!

Golden Oak Web Design
02-29-2008, 12:05 AM
Green Giant
Pro Lawn Care
Clean Cut Lawn Care
Grass Masters

S L C
02-29-2008, 12:10 AM
Perfect Louise Lawnscapes.. OK that one sukd.. :nono:
Sweet Louise Lawnscapes
Perfection Turf Services.... PTS
I don't know, just bored and throwing some crazy stuff at cha... :clapping:

slowleak1
02-29-2008, 12:13 AM
lol i actually thought about clean cut, but i think someone around here already has that one. i like PTS though.

i geuss my mind just isnt that creative tonite.

slowleak1
02-29-2008, 01:48 AM
ok guys, decided to go with LFH lawncare. and no it doesnt stand for anything in particular, just thought it had a nice ring to it.

thanks for the quick replies

Allens LawnCare
02-29-2008, 02:45 AM
Do you have any kids.....
I used my Last name, I have a 6 year son a 2 month old son and a daughter in the middle.......some day it will be Allen and Sons Lawncare...I stayed away from the word landscaping because the insurance company told me it would bring my rates up...why I have no idea

bohiaa
02-29-2008, 08:43 AM
your right, Dougs lawn care, sounds like " a guy with a mower"

you may want to consider your area, Meaning, I service Brenham texas, here we have a ton of bluebonnets. so as you can figure, there are bluebonnett EVERYTHING.

bluebonnet Cleaners, auto wash, plumers..... everything.

Good luck and let us know what you decide

kleankutslawn
02-29-2008, 10:34 AM
i think clean cut is already taken.lol

Weekes
02-29-2008, 12:00 PM
Honestly whats the harm in using your last name. This business is about reputation and if you have a good name use it, whats there to hide.

You may be right about the first name thing but there is nothing unprofessional about a last name, unless your name is Gubberhansly or Butts.

htttrh
02-29-2008, 08:13 PM
Lawn Commando

S man
05-22-2008, 10:07 PM
Have you seen a guy named grass masters on the westbank? He has a old suburban and custom trailer and runs a dixon 34" ztr. Also his name is doug. Just thought I would ask.