PDA

View Full Version : cheap trimmer racks?

2 clowns mowing
02-29-2008, 04:51 PM
anyone know where i can buy lockable trimmer racks cheap?

Raven386
02-29-2008, 04:52 PM
Northern Tool is a good start, LDH I believe just picked up a set for his new trailer and he seems to really like them. I have to old style GreenTouch racks, I dont know if they still make them though.

2 clowns mowing
02-29-2008, 04:58 PM
thanks my first set costs 59.00 sure i won't find anything that cheap again

lawnkingforever
02-29-2008, 05:15 PM
Tractor Supply has a set for 62$, I just bought the rack and installed it on my trailer last week. The rack is solid enough but the holder part of the rack is much too large and the trimmer will move around alot. With the right lock it is lockable though. I did get a piece of pipe instulation and rigged around the holder, so the trimmer doesnot move now. The price is right, but if I would of researched, I would of bought another one.

Uranus
02-29-2008, 05:21 PM
http://www.precoparts.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_id=104

80 bucks. dont get any cheaper than that.

grass_cuttin_fool
02-29-2008, 06:39 PM
http://www.precoparts.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_id=104

80 bucks. dont get any cheaper than that.

Gotta agree ....Ive been using them for a few years.....really good for the $$$$

wayne

Big C
02-29-2008, 09:58 PM
Tractor Supply has a set for 62$, I just bought the rack and installed it on my trailer last week. The rack is solid enough but the holder part of the rack is much too large and the trimmer will move around alot. With the right lock it is lockable though. I did get a piece of pipe instulation and rigged around the holder, so the trimmer doesnot move now. The price is right, but if I would of researched, I would of bought another one.

I bought a set by Preco and used pipe insulation to stop my trimmers/edger from rolling....cost me $85 total

lifetree
02-29-2008, 10:27 PM
anyone know where i can buy lockable trimmer racks cheap?

Why don't you check out the series of racks from Buyers Products Company !!