PDA

View Full Version : cascade

barefeetny
02-29-2008, 06:25 PM
So i don't have a showroom or dealer anywhere near me...

I signed myself up on cascades site and they do have some selection....looks like they are a good options on stlyes and manufactuers

the rep who called me promised alot of service.... very nice told me that lighting was all they did... could help with tech and design issues...

the rep said the prices were cost and most prices were 20-50% less then what was listed...is that true? they said two day delivery....

she knew the site and said more then a few members frequently bought from them...Anyone have any advice for a first time buyer...

Nate

NightScenes
02-29-2008, 06:48 PM
I don't know what choices you have up there for distribution but Cascade is pretty good from what I hear. They are members of the AOLP which I think says a lot.

barefeetny
02-29-2008, 06:55 PM
i have a john deere landscapes about 40+ away....thats about it

unless theres someplace i don't know about

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
02-29-2008, 09:22 PM
Find the best distributor you can, one who will support you in your business, then develop a good, strong, loyal relationship with them. Don't let proximity be your determining factor. My distributor is over 3 hours drive away. They have never let me down.

You guys in the USA are blessed with the ability to have pretty much anything shipped from anywhere to you direct, over night. Make use of this ability.

Regards

NightScenes
02-29-2008, 09:33 PM
My main distributor is about 60 miles away and is great!! They deliver to my almost daily!

Lite4
02-29-2008, 10:06 PM
My JDL dist. is about 5 minutes from my house. I'm lovin it.