PDA

View Full Version : Injen/Amsoil Diesel Intake System

AmsoilPower
03-01-2008, 12:32 AM
Amsoil is now selling the long awaited InJen/Amsoil Diesel Intake System. Fresh off the press, the included link is all the info I have at this time on this new product. Available for the Duramax, Powerstroke and Cummins. Pricing is available in the link as well as installation instructions. Check it out and provide some feedback.

http://www.amsoil.com/StoreFront/injen.aspx

3day240sx
03-01-2008, 01:08 AM
What about the AEM, K&N, and the others I can't remember?

nosparkplugs
03-01-2008, 03:37 AM
I have the S&B cold air performance intake on my Cummins ISB, my Silicon d number is 5 at 22,500 miles on the S&B oiled 8 layer cotton gauze cone filter you can also just purchase the AMSOIL EaAU air induction filter for your respective cold air intake with the same results as the INJEN/AMSOIL intake system. Great filters & intake system

NBI Lawn
03-01-2008, 01:28 PM
Injen makes some really nice pieces and Amsoil makes a great filter. If I didnt already have the AFE on my truck I would get this one for sure.
The only issue I ever saw with the Injen intakes is on the turbo CARS the metal piping on the intake would become heat soaked after a few Dyno pulls. We tested all of the intakes at a Dyno shop I worked for. Again, I only tested them on cars with K&N filters. I still have one on my Prelude.

nosparkplugs
03-01-2008, 01:31 PM
The Injen/Amsoil cold air intake, is limited to newer model trucks right now, my 02 Cummins is not included