PDA

View Full Version : Marketing letter

AbsoluteCurbAppeal
03-01-2008, 05:31 PM
I don't usually sent out letters or even advertise and still have to turn down business left and right. So I guess it's time to expand!! Anyways I'm thinking about sending this out to properties that NEED our attention. Any ideas on how I can improve this letter would be greatly appreciated.

My logo here

Hello. I would like to thank you for taking time to learn about our company. We are a full service Lawn and Snow Maintenance company based here in the Cedar Valley. We offer many beneficial lawn related services to commercial property owners as well as homeowners.
Our name states our primary goal: CURB APPEAL!! By keeping this goal at the forefront of our business we have been able to produce the highest quality lawn care in the Cedar Valley.
The references I have listed below have properties similar to yours. If you are interested in our services please feel free to contact them regarding our reliability, quality work, and professional image.

References

Please call (83431) office (2382) cellular or email me (absolutecursi.com) for a free estimate or with any questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

services offered here
Thanks again,

echo8287
03-01-2008, 06:02 PM
I like what you have. If I was sending it to more residential properties I would change and list them before commercial properties. If not leave it as is. You could list the main services somewhere but otherwise I like it as is. The references section means you are commited to doing good reliable work. Good job.