PDA

View Full Version : help with pricing please anybody

jnhowell1
03-01-2008, 08:34 PM
all we have to do is mow and blow off no clippings i need to price -up to 7500 sq ft --------- 7501-9600 sq ft -------- and 9601 to 13,000 sq ft we are in ohio thanks

lawnman_scott
03-01-2008, 09:13 PM
every post of yours has been asking how to bid commercial property that you know nothing about. If I were you I would stick to resdiential until you get some experience. There are too many variables to have a set amount for a certain acerage. What would you charge for 2500 sq ft? Start with that times it by three, and go from there.

jnhowell1
03-01-2008, 09:22 PM
everytime people ask for help here people always give rude answers that don't help. not everyone here was a pro when they started, i have the chance to get it i just want a little help thats all. i know i need more time doing this but i really don't have time. i would like an answer to help . its simple to answer i said not much to it just cutting. it is for seniors and it is only cutting i gave the sq ft of what they asked thanks for the help.

lawnman_scott
03-02-2008, 03:02 AM
The awnser wasnt rude, its called advice you dont want. Say you have a 2500 suqare foot property you cut for $20. What would you charge for one thats 7500? Its not really that hard. As for the others, condos and such, just give it a good guess and go from there. Can you not walk the property and guess how long it will take and times that by what you want per hour?