PDA

View Full Version : Flyer Questions??

TimmayB4
03-02-2008, 04:47 AM
I live in Memphis Tn and have been in the biz for over 3 years now, i have more help this year and I am thinking of passing out about 10,000 flyers. My questions are How many customers can I expect off those flyers and then when does everyone think is the best time to pass them out. Thanks for the responses
Tim

Wells
03-02-2008, 02:40 PM
Depending on your location and the saturation rate of LCOs in your area you can expect between 1% to 4% return rate but the "average" is more along the lines of 2%. So for every 500 flyers you distribute you should expect around 10 calls.

fparella
03-02-2008, 10:12 PM
I hear you T...the last thing any of us need in a forum like this is to be insulted when all we really want is some advise. Having said that I think it would depend, to a large extent, on the quality of your flyer, the particulars of your market etc. but I have used them in the past and had limited results. I've done as well with homemade ones as I have expensive personalized direct mail pieces. Good Luck and I would be curious to hear back how you make out.:drinkup:

TREEGUARD
03-03-2008, 04:17 PM
I set up my advertising last week 40,000 flyers & business size card ad in local weekly paper. The fun starts next week hoping to get another crew on the streets.

Weekes
03-03-2008, 10:19 PM
Honestly I think bohiaa was kidding. But hey any........ I find that my percentage is 1-2%, but increases when I focus around the houses I already take care of. They start to recognize name and such and can ask their neighbor about you.