PDA

View Full Version : dump trailer with these options

The mayor
03-02-2008, 09:45 PM
Is there dump trailer that is being built that has a rear ramp door that I can get lawn equipment on and that can hold large skid loader. I know there are dump trailers that carry skid loaders but the rear ramps are made for larger machines and my wheels on my ztrs would get hung up on the ramps. I hope this came across clearly.

PerfectEarth
03-02-2008, 09:56 PM
Yes- go here--->

http://www.bri-mar.com/trailerdetail.php?modelsid=1&categorysid=1

you can also click the "accessories" link on that page which shows you other pics of gate options.

The mayor
03-02-2008, 09:59 PM
Yes...Thank you that is what I am looking for. I will talk to a dealer on the options. Thanks again.

DeereHauler
03-02-2008, 10:46 PM
thats a nice set-up, but will those gates hold a skid loader? i was going to look into the style, but i found a 6x12 with a $1000 mistake that was too good of a deal to pass on. i have a Hawke dump trailer, and it has the stow away ramps under it. i built 3/4 plywood inserts for the ramps so that i can drive equiment and push wheel barrows up them without the tires getting stuck in the wide openings. one insert per ramp, as long and wide as the ramp, and i bolted carriage bolts through them so when you lay the plywood over the metal ramp the bolts catch and the wood won't slide. plus i added anti-skid, a must!