PDA

View Full Version : Professional Bid Sheet

Quick Cut Lawn Service
03-03-2008, 03:28 AM
Hi, I recently started a part time lawn service and I was wondering if anyone would have access to a copy of a Bid Proposal I could look at or model from. I have to submit a bid soon for a new commercial property and I want to make it look professional.

harddog00
03-03-2008, 05:27 AM
here you go....you can edit as nedded

BW Landscaping
03-08-2008, 06:57 PM
this is great, thanks for sharing

JShe8918
03-08-2008, 08:34 PM
Thanks i have been looking for this. I ordered the packet deleted the email and my computer crashed soon after. So i was up Sh@t Creek. THANKS!!!

GreenscapesG
01-31-2014, 11:24 PM
here you go....you can edit as nedded

Hello Harddog,

The bid sheet looks great, but doesn't it overwhelm your customers with all that information? I have found in my short time selling lawn care services that they don't really put that much thought into it, they just want a nice landscape that is well maintained. Do you know where I can find a simplified BID SHEET?

Something that just outlines:

1. the work that will be done
2. the frequency
3. and the final cost. SIMPLICITY IS BEST

Thanks! :)

GreenscapesG
01-31-2014, 11:29 PM
Thanks i have been looking for this. I ordered the packet deleted the email and my computer crashed soon after. So i was up Sh@t Creek. THANKS!!!

Hello JShe,

Have you been having a good response with that 6 page bid when you present it to potential customers? Thanks! :)

TML
01-31-2014, 11:49 PM
If you have apple products check out the Joist App it is a free down load. You can then convert the estimate to an invoice with a few swipes of your finger.
It saves customer info and products and services offered you can even add images and pictures. Simple to use, very efficient, professional and free.
Posted via Mobile Device

GreenscapesG
02-01-2014, 12:20 AM
If you have apple products check out the Joist App it is a free down load. You can then convert the estimate to an invoice with a few swipes of your finger.
It saves customer info and products and services offered you can even add images and pictures. Simple to use, very efficient, professional and free.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hi there, I Just did a search on the app store on my mac for JOIST and nothing came up; I noticed its a phone app. Sounds like a great idea, but tough to work estimates and print them out from an app on a phone. Anything web related or an actual worksheet I can use? Thanks! :)

TML
02-01-2014, 12:23 AM
I believe it is web based as well as it gives an option and link to view documents created. It was featured and recommend in a issue of Turf Magazine last year. I do everything off my phone or tablet.
Posted via Mobile Device

echo
02-01-2014, 12:42 AM
www.aynax.com
has a very simple and free invoice. Email and printable. Easily saves for your records.
Posted via Mobile Device

GreenscapesG
02-01-2014, 06:38 PM
I believe it is web based as well as it gives an option and link to view documents created. It was featured and recommend in a issue of Turf Magazine last year. I do everything off my phone or tablet.
Posted via Mobile Device

It sure is, thanks so much TML!!

GreenscapesG
02-01-2014, 06:39 PM
www.aynax.com
has a very simple and free invoice. Email and printable. Easily saves for your records.
Posted via Mobile Device

Echo, thanks a lot!

Byerley
02-04-2014, 10:45 PM
I am also just starting up and so far I really like landscapebill.com you can use it from your phone tablet computer. You can send invoice estimates through email print track everything you do play your routes use it to take payments plus its Only 8.99 a month