PDA

View Full Version : Work Order Forms

NightLightingFX
03-03-2008, 03:17 PM
Can you guys share with me as to what kind of work order forms & etc you guys use. Do you have one form that covers everything or do you have one form for new jobs and another for maintenance? Do you guys use carbon copies? I need to create a more efficient system using forms. Thanks
~Ned

klkanders
03-03-2008, 03:49 PM
Hey Ned! It was great meeting you in AZ! I have only used my proposals and or invoices so far. It would be interesting to see what others are using.

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
03-03-2008, 03:53 PM
K.I.S.S. Just Contracts and Invoices here.

I think the variety of responces will depend a lot on the size of operation you have. Clearly a business that is running multiple crews, office support staff, etc will require more paperwork to keep organized.

www.nebs.com

Regards

JoeyD
03-03-2008, 04:30 PM
what about job documentation reports with as builds and lamp replacement charts? Ned you have Nate's book I think, there are a ton of sample contracts and forms in their and if you want I can send you some of the other forms you might like to have to keep for Job documentation.

NightLightingFX
03-03-2008, 04:41 PM
What I currently use I have basically got from Nate's book. I was curious to know what other people did. I am looking at creating a special form for maintenance.
~Ned

The Lighting Geek
03-03-2008, 09:08 PM
I am in agreement with James, simple is easier. Contract and invoice is that is all I use for the billing side. I use other forms from Nate's book and what recieved from my advanced training at Unique to document the job and create a history file. Pretty basic really. :cool2: