PDA

View Full Version : just starting a lawn care business can any one give good info in this

stingray
03-03-2008, 09:09 PM
hi i live in a samm town in mi and thare are only 2 ppl doing this here and thay say thay ant takeing any more ppl i have ben looking all over in this site and got a lot of good info right now i plow but looking into doing lawn care and clean up and thx too all the ppl that give the info out and to all good luck this year

growitmowitlawncare
03-03-2008, 09:35 PM
I was thinking about expanding to the Cadillac area next season. Not many lawn care/landscape companies there? Since you plow do you have accounts for that or do you just wait for calls? If you have accounts, those would be the people to hit up about lawn care, give estimates and if they want you then get some equipment. Let me know.

stingray
03-03-2008, 09:51 PM
yes i do have tham for plowing and some of tham are haveing me do lawn care for tham to and i have all the stuff i need for doing this this summer i have ben getting it all winter long lol

Big C
03-04-2008, 12:06 AM
yes i do have tham for plowing and some of tham are haveing me do lawn care for tham to and i have all the stuff i need for doing this this summer i have ben getting it all winter long lol

I am not the spelling bee champ or anything but.....DAMN! your spelling is horrible. Wouldn't kill you to use a period or comma once and a while either.:help: