PDA

View Full Version : mower...

tico2007br
03-04-2008, 11:40 AM
which mower is better?i am starting my business this year and before i work whith a 52" scag walk behind...and i dont have to much money to spend i have around 3.500 for a mower,so i am looking for walk behind but i want to know from you guys whith one is better....whith a 52" i can do all my accounts...so whith one is better???scag,toro,exmark...i know we have a lot out there to choice, in your surgestion whith one is better????

i found one 52"scag new motor,belts,blades,tires for 3.200 this is a good price???
thanks guys

Cedar Valley Landscapes
03-04-2008, 12:06 PM
First and foremost when looking at different brands of equipment is to look at dealer support. I know that gets beat pretty hard on this sight of find a good fair dealer to work with you, but that is what you want. You dont want to buy a mower of any brand and have it break down and get put in the shop for a number of weeks because the dealer has bigger mor eprofitable clients in front of you. Back to your question on which mower is better, my answer to you is demo the ones you are really interested in and find the one that is most comfortable to you. I have always used Exmarks beacuse I really like the cut and am comfortable with using them and would never switch. Now for the one that you found I think that price is a little high. I would search around dealers and websites to maybe find a better price on one. Hope this helps.

Hoss315er
03-04-2008, 12:34 PM
????? harsh reading.

I would suggest shopping around and not spend every peso you have on this rebuilt mower. Shop some more.

bohiaa
03-04-2008, 01:33 PM
If your going with a 52" you may wanna spend a little more and get a ZTR.

however if your doing small home owner lots watch the weight factor.

with a ZTR it will open up a NEW markett for you