PDA

View Full Version : Maruyama 5 year commercial!!

WREBELMACHINE
03-04-2008, 02:04 PM
Hey gang I just bought me a couple of the new maruyama 30cc handheld blowers and received a 5yr commercial warranty! Apparently they are offering this warranty on all there products! Found this to be a pleasant surprise!

yungman
03-04-2008, 02:25 PM
That is what I have been saying!!! Buy Maruyama use your old equipments as backup. Maruyama might take longer to service, use the old equipments while it is in service. 5 years, you almost like getting 2 for 1!!!! You save money.

WREBELMACHINE
03-04-2008, 05:33 PM
Dealer here use to be huge in maruyama! He just took the line back on and is making a push already! There are many useres here who have had them in the past and some still have 5 to 10 yr old trimmers so he should have a easy time restablishing the product! Especially now with that warranty!

KarambaStar
03-04-2008, 06:50 PM
Let's watch them go bankrupt...although I bet they're VERY strict about what is warranty/what is no.

lifetree
03-04-2008, 06:51 PM
WOW ... I'll have to check whether there are any dealers in my neck of the woods !!

WREBELMACHINE
03-04-2008, 07:25 PM
They might be the one company to really pull it off! I have an old BC260 that is easily 10yrs old that still runs strong! I do not use it as much as we use to simply because of the weight but she starts and works and could be used daily if called upon!

lawnboy dan
03-04-2008, 07:40 PM
big frigging deal! what good is a warrenty if there are NO DEALERS!!!!!!!!!

WREBELMACHINE
03-04-2008, 07:44 PM
I quess I am lucky I have a dealer! I do kind of find that interesting because most of the cutters around here buy all there parts for there mowers online instead of from the dealer!

lawnboy dan
03-04-2008, 08:44 PM
you cant buy muryama parts online either!

yungman
03-04-2008, 08:54 PM
you cant buy muryama parts online either!

For those that have dealer close by, it is a good deal. I am one of those lucky ones.

lawnspecialties
03-04-2008, 09:33 PM
I just went to their website. Very nice looking equipment. Their blowers even use Kawasaki engines.

There appears to be some small shop near me. It's probably out of some guys backyard shop. But if I get a chance, I'll probably swing by and take a look. I've always been pleased with my RedMax, Shindaiwa, and Stihl products but I've never had a piece of handheld equipment that didn't break something between years 2 and 5.

WREBELMACHINE
03-04-2008, 10:01 PM
yea I am pretty happy about the dealer picking them back up here! I am getting tired of buying every year!

lawnboy dan
03-05-2008, 08:27 AM
my Mauryama stuff has held up verywell and i would recommend them except for the lack of dealer support. its too bad i will have to toss them aside when something breaks.

Landrus2
03-05-2008, 08:30 AM
That is a sweet warranty.:waving:

UNC_Cutter
03-05-2008, 01:42 PM
big frigging deal! what good is a warrenty if there are NO DEALERS!!!!!!!!!

What part of Northern Florida are you in? I know some of the dealers in FL.

touhey33
03-05-2008, 02:06 PM
Where do they sell these, can you get them online.

lawnboy dan
03-05-2008, 03:04 PM
i am in jax fla and there are no dealers here! the web site says there is but if you call or go to them-they will tell you they dropped the mauryama line

Green King
03-05-2008, 07:55 PM
I have the new 30cc handheld blower and that is the tightest engine I have ever had! It is going to take some patients to break it in! The dealer told me it should take about 6 gallons!

UNC_Cutter
03-05-2008, 08:08 PM
i am in jax fla and there are no dealers here! the web site says there is but if you call or go to them-they will tell you they dropped the mauryama line

Farmer's Pride in Jax is a new dealer for Maruyama, I think.

echo8287
03-05-2008, 08:53 PM
I was reading a post of another forum and they said Mauryama hedge trimmers were great. Anybody on here have any of the hedge trimmers or the biggest backpack blower?

Green King
03-05-2008, 09:52 PM
I looked at one today and talked to a guy who has had one for 10yrs. and said he has had all of the rest and said maruyama was the best! I must admit the blades are certainly the best looking and sharpest I have seen!

lawnboy dan
03-06-2008, 09:27 AM
farmers pride went out of biz . but thanks anyway. dosnt make sence that a co thats makes good equiptment cant get dealers in a large city like this

yungman
03-06-2008, 12:47 PM
farmers pride went out of biz . but thanks anyway. dosnt make sence that a co thats makes good equiptment cant get dealers in a large city like this

Bad marketing!!! They should get sales and marketing people from Amsoil. The kind that is always in your face, pesty!!!!

Product fail mostly because of marketing, not quality. Too bad you don't have the choice of this good product.

lawnboy dan
03-06-2008, 02:57 PM
well i have 4 sets of hedge trimmers and a string trimmer still working. i suspect its more than bad marketing as none of the dealers that used to carry them want to . some thing is wrong with this picture for shure-for to miss out on the whole north fla area?

MONTE
03-07-2008, 09:54 AM
They have the best engine out there! That warranty just verifyies it !

WREBELMACHINE
03-07-2008, 10:08 PM
I just did a brief early review on my handhelds I am very happy so far!

paull
07-15-2008, 04:57 PM
I have been surfing here and find this thread, anything to update? I have two dealer around me carrying Maruyama, I think they are even more popular than Redmax in this area.

Maruyama use chrome implegnated cylinder lining, wonder what is the difference. I looked at the IPL of the HT2321, the gear case looked the best!!! All gears have two ball/needle bearing one on each side of the gear to give better support. Most of the other brand including Redmax have less bearings and a lot of them put two bearing on the same side of the gear and no support on the other side. This is like the difference between half crank or full crank of the engine where full crank give much better support.

The only other hedge trimmer like Maruyama HT2321 is the cheapy Kawasaki KHT750D 30" hedge trimmer and Shindaiwa hedge trimmer.

Well that's just looking at the picture and judge the quality!!!! Don't know anything about the quality of the metal.

paull
07-16-2008, 10:08 PM
Any thoughts? I went to my dealer this afternoon, the salesman told me that the HT2321 hedge trimmers are better than Shindaiwas. Less problem!! You think is hot air.

bare spot
07-17-2008, 04:38 AM
Any thoughts? I went to my dealer this afternoon, the salesman told me that the HT2321 hedge trimmers are better than Shindaiwas. Less problem!! You think is hot air.

idk but i think i'm going to give em a try.

paull
07-17-2008, 03:57 PM
idk but i think i'm going to give em a try.

You going to buy the HT2321? which one, this is the general number. I have the dealer selling a 30" single sided for $349. I think it is a good price and the BL3100 30.2cc hand held blower for $209.

Let us know how you like it.

bare spot
07-19-2008, 12:50 AM
You going to buy the HT2321? which one, this is the general number. I have the dealer selling a 30" single sided for $349. I think it is a good price and the BL3100 30.2cc hand held blower for $209.

Let us know how you like it.

not sure if u picked up anything yet, i was looking at the 24 in. (not sure model and couldn't get in their site), but from what i read it sounds i couldn't go wrong with them. been doing a lot of reading and been hard pressed to find anything negative (never owned this), only dealer issues which i got but when the comes, i'm 99% sure will be these, so will let know. btw, i don't need them for a while as could get by with what i got, but could use the 24 in. at some point..