PDA

View Full Version : How to pick up CLIENTS!?

BeachGrassllc
03-04-2008, 02:57 PM
So I've been doing lawn maintenance part time for a few years now. This year i am going full time and I am really struggling finding enough clients to make this worth while. I primarily cut grass, but it seems that every door i knock on already has someone taking care of there lawn from previous years. WHAT CAN I DO TO GET SOME MORE CLIENTS FAST??? help please

Dave_005
03-04-2008, 04:35 PM
So I've been doing lawn maintenance part time for a few years now. This year i am going full time and I am really struggling finding enough clients to make this worth while. I primarily cut grass, but it seems that every door i knock on already has someone taking care of there lawn from previous years. WHAT CAN I DO TO GET SOME MORE CLIENTS FAST??? help please

there really is No way of getting customers "Fast". just put out your flyers and buisness cards and do GOOD Quality work and you will get more accounts. you said every door you knock on seems to have an LCO already, just talk to them and sell yourself and give them your flyer and cards. thats really about all you can do, just do Good Quality work and let word of mouth do the rest. It takes Time to build a Good client base.

barefeetny
03-04-2008, 08:52 PM
Bend at the knees and don't twist your trunk

serously though... tell everyone you meet what you do... what you can provide....

i talk to complete strangers...it works

Sunstate Lawn
03-04-2008, 08:55 PM
I read a post earlier about a guy who makes friends with his customers neighbors.....
maybe that would work.