PDA

View Full Version : Cub Cadet Equipment?

carolinaborn82
03-04-2008, 03:02 PM
Hey guys, I am just getting started in the business. I bought a cub cadet push mower a couple of months back and I love it, I am pricing a cub cadet weed eater right now, it is getting really good reviews. I would like to keep most of my equipment from the same company. Overall does cub cadet make a good product?

mowerbrad
03-04-2008, 03:28 PM
I have heard good and bad things about their equipment. I personally don't use any of it because I think alot of it isn't made to the standards of other commercial equipment. I would suggest that if you do continue to buy Cub Cadet to buy their commercial grade stuff since the homeowner equipment won't last all that long for you.

bigheadhunt
03-04-2008, 10:12 PM
been in business @ 10 yrs all cub-cadet their trimmers are a little heavy, but the performance and reliability are as good as any. the blowers are great but i havn't tried any other brands for any particular amount of time.

LindblomRJ
03-04-2008, 11:24 PM
The commercial grade equipment the Tank and similar product lines are generally well liked. I have read mixed reviews on the hand held equipment. Remember MTD owns Cub Cadet. MTD is not always known for its quality.