PDA

View Full Version : Getting new Customers

Grasscutter07
03-04-2008, 09:50 PM
How do you guys go about getting new customers. Also what are the more effective ways to bring in high-end clients rather than lets say a $35 lawn customer

Mike2212
03-05-2008, 01:54 PM
It takes time to get the higher-end clients to trust your service. They are less likely to respond to door hangers and advertisements than the $35 job and more likely to respond to friends and associates recommending your service. It also helps to maintain a professional image with clean equipment, company shirts, nicely designed materials.

Good luck!

Grasscutter07
03-05-2008, 04:18 PM
thank you for your advice I do have shirts wash all my equipment when needed and try to maintaine a professional image I also had a graphic designer design my logo so I feel that as a profesional image I am ok there I am just looking to get more-better clientel

mattfromNY
03-05-2008, 04:22 PM
How do you guys go about getting new customers. Also what are the more effective ways to bring in high-end clients rather than lets say a $35 lawn customer

Do an outstanding job, be very professional, and work your tail off for the first 5 years. Weed out the PITA customers as you go, and eventually word of mouth will have you so busy, you'll be turning down all but the best customers.
Sorry, had to be the one to do it, this topic is brought up at least 5 times a day, every day of the year.