PDA

View Full Version : My Flyer

TimmayB4
03-06-2008, 12:58 AM
Heres the flyer i'm having printed right now. I order 5000 of them they are 5x7 high glossy UV coated postcards. What does everyone think. Sorry the file was to big to upload ill try to shrink and repost on here.
Thank everyone
Tim

Front:

http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b206/Timmay44/tim/?action=view&current=TimMainFlyer9999_0001.jpg

Back:

http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b206/Timmay44/tim/?action=view&current=flyertim11111111111111_0001.jpg

RGM
03-06-2008, 01:14 AM
very nice flyer

covalawn
03-06-2008, 09:04 AM
Nice looking Flyer/Postcard. I was looking at your website and you have a ton of spelling and grammatical errors.

I always seem to "Maintenance" wrong so don't feel bad!

instyle
03-06-2008, 09:26 AM
It is a pet peve of mine..... why do people think landscaping and lawn care are the same thing? You say "Where reliable lawn care meets quality landscaping" (or something like that). But the two things are differant.

Maybe it is the location differance, but in our Yellow pages, these are two seperate headings. Landscaping is one and Lawn Maintenance is the other.

RWS
03-06-2008, 10:13 AM
Nice looking flyer

TimmayB4
03-06-2008, 10:29 AM
Nice looking Flyer/Postcard. I was looking at your website and you have a ton of spelling and grammatical errors.

I always seem to "Maintenance" wrong so don't feel bad!

Yea I know, I statyed up til 5 am getting everything done. I really appreciate your help. After some sleep I'm gonna give it another go. I can't believe you were able to get on the site and that it was already published. Thanks again for the input. I still need to edit and add more content and update all pics. Just a rough draft. I'm still trying to make it look more professional. Do you have any suggestions?

TimmayB4
03-06-2008, 10:31 AM
It is a pet peve of mine..... why do people think landscaping and lawn care are the same thing? You say "Where reliable lawn care meets quality landscaping" (or something like that). But the two things are differant.

Maybe it is the location differance, but in our Yellow pages, these are two seperate headings. Landscaping is one and Lawn Maintenance is the other.

Yes there seems to be some confusion there. That's why I said where the two "meet", you know lawn care and landscaping. Do you think it is still confusing? We just want our customers to know that we do both lawn care and landscaping. What are your thoughts?

Sunstate Lawn
03-06-2008, 12:46 PM
I think it sounds fine. We in the industry tend to overthink it. Normal people will understand. I checked out your website. Looks good! Do the grammatical changes, I think thats a turnoff for some people.
Flyer looks good too!

deere615
03-06-2008, 08:49 PM
I like it Good job

wintergreenlawn&landscape
03-07-2008, 04:41 AM
I think it sounds fine. We in the industry tend to overthink it. Normal people will understand. I checked out your website. Looks good! Do the grammatical changes, I think thats a turnoff for some people.
Flyer looks good too!

Ha Ha
He said "Normal People"
That just struck me funny!!