PDA

View Full Version : Gave bids and now I am waiting....


growitmowitlawncare
03-07-2008, 02:18 PM
Should I go and contact people that I have given bids too? Its early but I gave them bids about two weeks ago and I don't know what is going on.

I really want a couple of them because they want the full treatment. SO any suggestions on how to persuade them to either call me back or sign a contract with me for the year?

hackitdown
03-07-2008, 03:02 PM
If you want to call, you could call to "see if they have any questions or concerns regarding the quote". If they have no questions, you could then mention that there is an opening in your Friday schedule, if they plan to use you this year they could get that special Friday spot if they sign up now.

old oak lawn
03-07-2008, 10:06 PM
i would call to see whats up, i have before. i dont think it will hurt if u do. time is getting close for most contracts to start. mine on 4-1 so i would call and tell them u want to know where u stand and that you want their business.

Weekes
03-07-2008, 10:19 PM
I would go and knock on their door again.


Today went on a call back and when I got there guy said he was still seriously thinking about it, would give me a call soon.

Reminded him nicely of my services and why he should hire me. Walked away with him as a client.