PDA

View Full Version : pricing

Ian.Ideal Lawn Care
03-10-2008, 09:16 PM
I just started my own lawn care business and I am wandering how to figure out how I should charge customers for spring and fall clean ups. How do you break that down? What do you charge for dethatching? Also what do you chage for trimmimg trees/shrubs? Do you charge by the hour? How do I go about pricing my services that I provide. Hope I don't sound too stupid!!

Plant Buyer 83
03-10-2008, 09:51 PM
Did you try searching on these subjects?? You will find a ton of threads that should be helpful to you.

Remember to treat each job individually, learn from past jobs/experiences, cover ALL your costs, make sure it is worth your time (don't sell yourself short).

If you know the client is going to be a b*tch then add a aggravation cost: we do :clapping:

What type of equipment do you have or are planning on getting?? Solo or employees??

Good luck in 08!

Ian.Ideal Lawn Care
03-10-2008, 10:37 PM
Did you try searching on these subjects?? You will find a ton of threads that should be helpful to you.

Remember to treat each job individually, learn from past jobs/experiences, cover ALL your costs, make sure it is worth your time (don't sell yourself short).

If you know the client is going to be a b*tch then add a aggravation cost: we do :clapping:

What type of equipment do you have or are planning on getting?? Solo or employees??

Good luck in 08!
THANKS for the info!! I bought a new 52" LAZER HP with all the GOODIES! Stihl BR 600 and Echo SRM 230 and a new 14' aluminum trailer(that will save on gas) For now it's just myself running the show but if things go good this year I'll hire a guy on.