PDA

View Full Version : Blade balancer

bridges
11-18-2001, 06:39 AM
Ok Magna-Matic,

I won the bid on EBay for the balancer. I wanted to let you know guys know what i thought.

Very nice! After using the other night, it is a must have. I use to balance the blades with a plastic balancer. i always thought i was getting my blades balanced with that, Until i tried your balancer and found out the blade were out of balance.

Very nice work on that balancer!!

Thank you Tony

Magna-Matic
11-18-2001, 02:49 PM
I am very glad that the balancer is has impressed you. It is forever difficult to convience people that there is a difference between our products and what the industry is used to.

And of course, the old addage "seeing is believeing" helps.

Thank you, and if you or anyother lawnsite memeber has any questions just call, email, or post in our forum.

Quick last note: Tony ... to keep your balancer in A1 shape for then next 40 years, ALWAYS push the magnet back when finished so that the ultra-accurate slide is not exposed to dirt and dust. It also helps to put a small plastic bag over it when it is not in use. Remember it is a precision tool, you never see a machinist drop is micrometer on the ground when he is finished with it (lol).