PDA

View Full Version : got the tabby job

Mike M
03-13-2008, 07:58 PM
Okay,

I got the tabby job. I have to wait two weeks before I can install it, but I'll take pics when I do.

The Unique Stellers were a big hit, and that little mr-11 up light to fit inside there, and the lunars and CAST tree lights for their drive (crushed shells, looks awesome), and two weathered brass paths for some steps on the property.

All I need now is for Unique to go LED!!!

JoeyD
03-13-2008, 08:48 PM
Well where's the pictures Mike????

LED's... It's all about 24v now, it's a new revolution!

Joey D.

Mike M
03-13-2008, 09:58 PM
Hey Joey,

Does Unique have the stuff to swap my specs from 12 to 24 v?

Pro-Scapes
03-14-2008, 09:01 AM
why go 24v on this job ? Are they extra long runs ? do you need to pile a mess of lights on a 12ga wire?

Would the 24v be an advantage to you on this job or are you wanting to stock 24v lamps as well as 12v ones just so you can play ?

JoeyD
03-14-2008, 10:51 AM
You can use 24v for everything, small or long runs. Still saves money and is still more efficient. You only will need 14/2 cable.....Then if your installing 24v do you think your competition is going to be servicing it? Heck no!! Go green, conserve copper wire, reducing VD, and giving yoruself a broader range to be in the halogen cycle....it's coming......!!!

Mike we are putting all the specs and information togeather as we speak. We are going to generate all sorts of cool stuff.

I cant wait to see pictures of your last job by the way.....Thanks again for your buisness!

Joey D.

SamIV
03-14-2008, 02:46 PM
What a guy you are Joey. Joey, you are full of such useful information. I am going to have to clue my boys in when we have the coming of age talk on using 24 volts to reduce their change of contracting VD. Thanks for the tip.:)

Burt Wilson
Accent Outdoor Lighting

Summerscapes
03-14-2008, 03:57 PM
yeah, I look forward to learning more about 24v systems...it would be nice to have a niche corner in a niche market...

JoeyD
03-14-2008, 04:35 PM
What a guy you are Joey. Joey, you are full of such useful information. I am going to have to clue my boys in when we have the coming of age talk on using 24 volts to reduce their change of contracting VD. Thanks for the tip.:)

Burt Wilson
Accent Outdoor Lighting

Come on Burt..you should know by now, thats just how Unique rolls!!! We have to keep the copy cats on their toes and we have to keep being true to our moto "The Innovators, Not The Immitators!"