View Full Version : Ramp question

03-13-2008, 11:52 PM
Anyone know the name of ramps that fold and become your truck's tailgate?

Whitetail Landscaping, MA
03-14-2008, 12:54 AM
They are called gator ramps. I have one and it works pretty good, you have to keep it lube. It takes up only 4 inches of the bed of your truck and weighs about 90 lbs. Good Luck

03-14-2008, 10:57 AM

03-14-2008, 10:55 PM
I couldn't find a website for gatorramp, but the tailgate ramp looked appealing. I'm not sure that either is what i was actually thinking of, though these may be better solutions. What i was thinking appeared to be two separate ramps that unfolded but made a tailgate. I would post a pic but i can't seem to be able to find them though i think i saw them hear or on the web at some time. Thanks.