PDA

View Full Version : Plan-It Graphics??

PlatinumLandCon
03-16-2008, 03:45 PM
These guys' designs look very good and seem to be a reasonable price. I want 2500 doorhangers designed and printed and it looks like it'll be $500. This seems like a decent price.

For those of you that have used them, what do you think? Do you have an example of your material to post?

Thanks.

cgaengineer
03-16-2008, 04:00 PM
Bob at Plan-it did my logo and is also doing my business cards. I will have the cards this week so I cant comment. But I can say I am more than happy with my logo and its price.

Johnson LCO
03-16-2008, 05:08 PM
Bob at Plan-It graphics made my doorhanger and designed my logo. I had some ideas of my own and he steered me in the right direction. I had 10,000 doorhangers made and am in the process of getting business cards made. The doorhangers came out spectacular and the quality was amazing. I will definitley be doing business with him again.

greenpepper
03-16-2008, 05:16 PM
Bob also designed my post card and the response has been over-whelmingly good so far. The cards turned out far better than expected, with a high gloss finish and heavy card stock material. I ordered 5,000 cards with shipping and design fees, I only paid $539.00. Plus he offered some good advice for a newbie such as myself. He works in the green industry, so he knows what he is doinng!

BTW: I'll be posting pics of my setup soon!

PlatinumLandCon
03-16-2008, 09:48 PM
Sweet! So everyone pretty much thinks they're a good investment? Any examples to post?

cgaengineer
03-16-2008, 10:29 PM
Sweet! So everyone pretty much thinks they're a good investment? Any examples to post?

If I can get him to send my business card electronic files I will post a shot of mine. I have the ones that say "proof", but dont want to post them.