PDA

View Full Version : Flyers???

JMiller08
03-16-2008, 07:04 PM
Hey guys im 17 years old just getting into business this year. Im thinking of doing door to door flyers and wondered if anyone had any suggestions on what info should be on them, where a cheap place is to have them printed,and your success rate with using them, and whatever else you guys can tell me to help with getting my name out there. Thanks alot.

lsu03
03-16-2008, 09:10 PM
printingforless.com i think is the name of one company. very cheap.

CrimsonLawnCare
03-17-2008, 12:17 AM
no dont go with that place lol, if you go with Gotprint.com it is a hell of alot cheaper.. printingforless wanted $660 dollars for 10,000 postcards while gotprint will do them for $330 shipped to your house. Got print.com does a awsome job! I have used them for the last two season and couldnt be happier, the flyers are printed on nice glossy thick paper, perfect for passing them out.

Carolina Cuts
03-17-2008, 12:20 AM
I used gotprint.... good quality, speed and prices....
I'd use em' again.

bohiaa
03-17-2008, 09:53 AM
I have NEVER used a Co. to make or print flyers......

I mean come on how fancy does it have to be ?

Just make one on your Compter, (make it 1/2 page)

take it to any walamrt, drug store, or office supply, and run off 5 to 6 thousand copies.

use there cutter to cut them in half...( because you made them 1/2 page you will have double what you printed)

and BINGO. go pass them out.....

forget all these fancy color prints,

JUST DO IT

JMiller08
03-17-2008, 10:40 AM
How much do you think that would cost? And what is the best way to pass them out...Just stick them in storm doors and clse the door on them ..how do you guys do it???

phil_peek
03-17-2008, 12:13 PM
I go to iprint.com and I actually do post-it notes printed with my stuff on them, it seems to work really well because the people will keep them on their refrigerator cuz they are sticky and call in even up to 2 months. I just got about 4,000 post-its for like $2-300, I dont remember for sure, but I though it was pretty good pricing and they look really nice. Hope it helps

CrimsonLawnCare
03-17-2008, 01:21 PM
I have NEVER used a Co. to make or print flyers......

I mean come on how fancy does it have to be ?

Just make one on your Compter, (make it 1/2 page)

take it to any walamrt, drug store, or office supply, and run off 5 to 6 thousand copies.

use there cutter to cut them in half...( because you made them 1/2 page you will have double what you printed)

and BINGO. go pass them out.....

forget all these fancy color prints,

JUST DO IT

I see those flyers all the time, they give me the impression that the company is cheap and doesnt care about what they look like, I believe that if somone picks up a nice flyer that sticks out from the rest of that crap, the chance of them calling you is greater, because you take pride in your image therefore you must take pride in your work :) its just my thought but ultimatley if it works, keep doing it :usflag: