PDA

View Full Version : michigan sub wanted

JTS Landscaping lawn
03-17-2008, 07:30 PM
im looking for a possable sub for a 7 unit apartment complex for mowing pruning, spring fall cleanups, fertilizing. it is in grandville if interested let me know.

lawnbandit
03-17-2008, 07:34 PM

AndyTblc
03-18-2008, 10:41 AM
I'd help you out, but I don't have a license to fertilize, and I don't have the insurance like I'd need to do it. Grandville is about half hour plus some change to get there from Wayland. I'd love to help, but yeah.

JTS Landscaping lawn
03-18-2008, 01:04 PM
had somethings come up and what not but actually probably wont need to sub it out anymore. thanks for the offers though im not sure how far away aburn hills is sound really familiar though was trying to find out but wont tell me how far. do you do snowplowing wizzkid316 by any chance might be looking for someone this winter to sub some work out to.

AndyTblc
03-18-2008, 02:10 PM
I do snow plowing and blowing with my JD, but I'm getting a plow for my truck this summer around august september. But It's not going to be a heavy duty plow, I'm going to get probly a western suburbanite, so it wont' be huge, but I've read where some contractors used that to plow big lots, plus I have school 2 times a week, which I'm hoping to be the same, but I'll look you up next fall and see what I can do for you. But I am looking for more lawns to do, and maby if you need some help, I may be able to assist you.