View Full Version : Where can I get this

paul vroom
03-17-2008, 08:12 PM
Hi Guys, I took these pics from the pic forum, I want to set up my leaf vac on a swing arm like this guy has. Can anyone tell me what its called or where I can get it.
Thanks guys!

03-17-2008, 08:19 PM
Any giant vac dealer sells them.:waving:

paul vroom
03-17-2008, 09:24 PM
Ok, Thanks