PDA

View Full Version : Sub needed in Michigan

brian12281
03-19-2008, 01:58 PM
I have two commercial properties one located in Waterford near Silver Lake Rd. and Dixie Hwy. and the other on Lapeer Rd. near Harmon. Looking for someone who is serious, has experience, very reliable, and has insurance (liabilty and work comp). Please pm me for addresses. Thanks Brian

ULTIMATE LAWN SERVICE
03-19-2008, 10:01 PM
Call John @ Home Turf 248-255-5551

flykelley
03-20-2008, 09:32 AM
I have two commercial properties one located in Waterford near Silver Lake Rd. and Dixie Hwy. and the other on Lapeer Rd. near Harmon. Looking for someone who is serious, has experience, very reliable, and has insurance (liabilty and work comp). Please pm me for addresses. Thanks BrianHi Brian
I live right around the corner from Silver Lake & Dixie. I carry full insurance and have references's. Give me a call at 248 431 6443 or send me a PM.

Thanks Mike Kelley
Mike's Snowplowing

AllSeasons
03-24-2008, 10:35 AM
I have two commercial properties one located in Waterford near Silver Lake Rd. and Dixie Hwy. and the other on Lapeer Rd. near Harmon. Looking for someone who is serious, has experience, very reliable, and has insurance (liabilty and work comp). Please pm me for addresses. Thanks Brian
Hi Brian, I have accounts near both of those locations. I live in Waterford just off Dixie Hwy and can handle the work. I am fully insured including workmans comp. for the guys and have all the equipment and labor to perform the work in a professional manner. Give me a call at 248-830-7945. Thanks
Scott
Aarons All Seasons Lawn Care LLC