PDA

View Full Version : bIZ CARDS....CANT REMEMBER WHERE I ORDERED THEM!

ACA L&L
03-19-2008, 10:08 PM
Haey fellas, i ordered some real nice double glossy cards with some leaves as a background. I cannot find them anywhere. They wew affordable, and i found the link from here just cannot remember. Anybody.

S L C
03-19-2008, 10:23 PM
Haey fellas, i ordered some real nice double glossy cards with some leaves as a background. I cannot find them anywhere. They wew affordable, and i found the link from here just cannot remember. Anybody.

Go find your receipt... I'm sure you are legal like 'everybody' else on here!!! LMAO... :rolleyes:

Let me guess, vistaprint ?? :sleeping:

Exact Rototilling
03-19-2008, 10:38 PM
check your internet history :hammerhead:

call your CC Co. for transaction record etc.

:waving:

cgaengineer
03-19-2008, 10:52 PM
Was it Plan-it? They have a card with leaves like you describe. http://www.plan-itgraphics.com/

S L C
03-19-2008, 11:11 PM
:Was it Plan-it? They have a card with leaves like you describe. http://www.plan-itgraphics.com/

Seriously, why even help out 'people' that don't even know where they get their shTUFF from...?? I wish this lawn site wasn't all about "help me, I've fallen and I can't get up" crap!! ANYBODY WANT TO DO A BID FOR ME TOO? i 'AIN'T' GOT THE BRAINS TO DO IT!!!???:hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerh ead::clapping::clapping:

cgaengineer
03-19-2008, 11:19 PM
:

Seriously, why even help out 'people' that don't even know where they get their shTUFF from...?? I wish this lawn site wasn't all about "help me, I've fallen and I can't get up" crap!! ANYBODY WANT TO DO A BID FOR ME TOO? i 'AIN'T' GOT THE BRAINS TO DO IT!!!???:hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerh ead::clapping::clapping:

Seriously, why even take the time to post if you dont have anything useful to post?

I don't really care if he doesn't know where he got his cards from, but it only took me 10 seconds to answer and post a link (And I just so happened to order my card from plan-it the other day). Maybe if you would post useful information rather then ragging on someone, this site would be better? I was under the impression that this forum was to help people not hinder them.

I don't know about you, but I have purchased many things that I cannot remember where I got it from nor when I got it so the receipt is a moot point. I am the worlds worst when it comes to keeping up with my receipts.

bill8379
03-19-2008, 11:30 PM
whenever i buy anything on the net, be it with credit card or pay pal, they always email me a receipt.

ACA L&L
03-19-2008, 11:57 PM
check your internet history :hammerhead:

call your CC Co. for transaction record etc.

:waving:

already did that. computer has been redone since then.

ACA L&L
03-20-2008, 12:00 AM
Go find your receipt... I'm sure you are legal like 'everybody' else on here!!! LMAO... :rolleyes:

Let me guess, vistaprint ?? :sleeping:

thanks bud. My a$$ is covered hope your is.

S L C
03-20-2008, 12:03 AM
thanks bud. My a$$ is covered hope your is.

Sure doesn't sound like it.... check yo self, b4... why would U ask everyone in the US where U, get it? U got your stuff from???

ACA L&L
03-20-2008, 12:05 AM
:

As always thanks for the reply. My computer crashed and we lost alot of the info that we accumulated over the past 10 years in bizness///emails included.

Keep up the cute replys, they are very mature. :laugh::laugh:

ACA L&L
03-20-2008, 12:08 AM
Sure doesn't sound like it.... check yo self, b4... why would U ask everyone in the US where U, get it? U got your stuff from???

Because i got the info on the site and i cannot seem to find it now. But thanks anyways, Its good to know that not everyone on here is a self absorbed, bigger than life lawn service provider.:rolleyes:

ACA L&L
03-20-2008, 12:11 AM
Seriously, why even take the time to post if you dont have anything useful to post?

I don't really care if he doesn't know where he got his cards from, but it only took me 10 seconds to answer and post a link (And I just so happened to order my card from plan-it the other day). Maybe if you would post useful information rather then ragging on someone, this site would be better? I was under the impression that this forum was to help people not hinder them.

I don't know about you, but I have purchased many things that I cannot remember where I got it from nor when I got it so the receipt is a moot point. I am the worlds worst when it comes to keeping up with my receipts.

much apprecited. Been working 12 plus hours a day, just thought i would give it a shot, I guess others feel diffrent.

ACA L&L
03-20-2008, 12:26 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wanted to say hi to everybody on this forum!!!! I have been reading for about two weeks now and finally got around to registering!! Also wanted to add that this forum is great and will continue to hang around the site as well!!

About me: Have done lawn mowing and landscaping for about 7 season on/off and got my business degree back in '98 and finally decided to start my own lawn care company (one man show!!) last spring and hope to grow bigger every year.... just wanted to show my biz card and hear some thoughts from others, and if others are looking for some done for a very good price (2-sided glossy / back can be diff't design as well and actual jpeg's can be used for background or whatever!) I would be willing to lead anybody to my 'people', as long as you tell them I sent cha... Well hopefully uploading the picture works...

You seemed to be helpful here, why the change of attitude?

bigw
03-20-2008, 12:31 AM
http://www.overnightprints.com/main.phpThis is probably what you are looking for,its where i got mine done and they are probably one of the nicest cards i have ever seen and by the way i paid $49.00 for 1000. I believe they are 14pt stock and uv coated.

ACA L&L
03-20-2008, 12:36 AM
http://www.overnightprints.com/main.phpThis is probably what you are looking for,its where i got mine done and they are probably one of the nicest cards i have ever seen and by the way i paid $49.00 for 1000. I believe they are 14pt stock and uv coated.

Thank you sir much appreciated.

bigw
03-20-2008, 12:37 AM
Thank you sir much appreciated.

no problem,sometimes all you are asking for is an answer and all you get is a prick!!!!!

cgaengineer
03-20-2008, 06:25 AM
no problem,sometimes all you are asking for is an answer and all you get is a prick!!!!!

And this forum is full of them!