PDA

View Full Version : just got license what do I need to keep up with

Jonathan bradley
03-20-2008, 02:10 PM
Hi, just got license back in January what do I need to keep up with. already keeping up with receipts. does anybody got any hints on how they keep up with everything

paul vroom
03-20-2008, 09:47 PM
Last year was tough. This year I started using the debit card from my company account to pay for everything, gas, tools, whatever. The bank statements will help with the bookkeeping and I will not have a thousand re receipts to add up at the end of the year. I also plan on keeping a tighter schedule this year. Good luck!

paul vroom
03-20-2008, 09:48 PM
Last year was tough. This year I started using the debit card from my company account to pay for everything, gas, tools, whatever. The bank statements will help with the bookkeeping and I will not have a thousand receipts to add up at the end of the year. I also plan on keeping a tighter schedule this year. Good luck!

paul vroom
03-20-2008, 09:49 PM
How did that happen?

Whitey4
03-20-2008, 10:36 PM
Hi, just got license back in January what do I need to keep up with. already keeping up with receipts. does anybody got any hints on how they keep up with everything

This is like an illiterate person asking how do I learn to read? I'm not bustin on ya, just what you asked is WAY to general to even contemplate any sort of reply. I mean.... what,make sure your truck doesn't run out of gas? How to track hours on your equipment for scheduled maintenance? How fast does grass grow in the third week of June?

I mean, you haven't even defined what it IS that you want to keep up with! Get WAY more specific, and you might get more responses.

ffemt1271
03-20-2008, 10:38 PM
i use groundskeeper pro, at the end of the day i put all charges into the computer and well as expenses, when it comes tax time all i have to do is hit print, and take it to the tax man.:usflag: