PDA

View Full Version : New Pressure Washing Trailer in Lexington KY

FCPWLLC
03-23-2008, 07:47 PM
Newest tool in our arsenal.... Pressure Washing (http://www.firstchoicepowerwashing.com) trailer. Just a few more fittings and such and it'll be ready to roll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B09dg4mbcVc

Happy Frog
03-24-2008, 12:02 AM
Very nice! Good luck with it.

KrayzKajun
03-24-2008, 12:05 AM
Very nice setup!!!

RWS
03-24-2008, 12:23 AM
Nice set up, good luck with it this year.

Barry M
03-30-2008, 11:55 PM
Love the new pressure washing rig Michael. You've had a chance to use it lately, how's it working out for you?

I'm getting ready to set up a new rig, is there anything you would change about yours or do different? Thanks.

DAFFMOBILEWASH
03-31-2008, 12:58 AM
It never fails, no matter how much planning and thinking you do on a project there are always things you would change. I find that the closer the PW pump is to the tanks the easer they will self prime and last longer between rebuilds.(less work in sucking the water from the tank) Plus always put a strainer in between the tank and the pump to remove the small particles. The unit will look clean and professional when complete.

DAFF

FCPWLLC
03-31-2008, 11:23 AM
It never fails, no matter how much planning and thinking you do on a project there are always things you would change. I find that the closer the PW pump is to the tanks the easer they will self prime and last longer between rebuilds.(less work in sucking the water from the tank) Plus always put a strainer in between the tank and the pump to remove the small particles. The unit will look clean and professional when complete.

DAFF

Here is our filter mounted betwwen tank and Machine.

FCPWLLC
03-31-2008, 11:25 AM
Love the new pressure washing rig Michael. You've had a chance to use it lately, how's it working out for you?

I'm getting ready to set up a new rig, is there anything you would change about yours or do different? Thanks.

So far it is working out pretty good. I might swap the location of Skid with the Bandit.

Scrappy got to use the machine on a couple of commercial jobs last week.