PDA

View Full Version : Leaves?

Shopkeeper
03-24-2008, 11:47 AM
I just got a call and this person wants me to clean up the leaves in their yard. I wasn't planning on doing leaves, but I'm not going to turn away business. I have researched a little but I need to know how much to charge....I was thinking $30/hr.

S L C
03-24-2008, 11:54 AM
I just got a call and this person wants me to clean up the leaves in their yard. I wasn't planning on doing leaves, but I'm not going to turn away business. I have researched a little but I need to know how much to charge....I was thinking $30/hr.

Kind of depends on what you are using for equipment / where the leaves are being dumped ..... etc......................:confused:

Lawnut101
03-24-2008, 12:24 PM
Are you gonna hand rake them and leave them somewhere on their property? If so, $30/hr seems fine. But if your using some equipment, you should probably charge at least $40/hr, but probably more like $50-60/hr. I've done jobs for around what your thinking of charging, but it was because I needed the jobs.

Shopkeeper
03-24-2008, 02:25 PM
I ended up charging $35/hr but I feel I went too low. Next time I'll have to go higher. I'll really be able to tell if I went too low once I actually do the job.