PDA

View Full Version : my flyer sucks

grass disaster
03-24-2008, 07:09 PM
in looking at my fler i think it sucks. it has no substance. can anyone point me toward a good one. i'm a basic mow and blow part time but i offer aerating and dethatching and tilling too.

i have the normal....name, what i do(services), locally owned, serving the community for over 10 years.

it's just kind of bare and boring. i wanted to offer a 1 time 5th cut free to new customers but it's looking more confusing than anything.

any help out there?

i was going to put these on doors(door bag, magnet,flyer). our season doesn't start for a little while yet. still snow on the ground

DK lawn care
03-24-2008, 07:16 PM
heres some of mine. www.totaldesignz.com/matt. Hope this helps. If u like them, i can hook u up with the guy who made em for me.

grass disaster
03-24-2008, 08:15 PM
i'm planning on doing black and white. nothing fancy for my community. well black on green or some type of colored paper.

THRIFTY
03-25-2008, 12:43 AM
If you think it sucks so will customers...A few pointers: Keep it simple, black and white is fine, and use proper grammar!

uniquechev
03-25-2008, 02:43 AM
I'd suggest this web site that i do all of my fliers postcards whatever you need for promotion etc... i use it and alot of my friends use it for their companies too !!! check it out

www.vistaprint.com sign up and they always send u free offers and cheep deals just pay shipping !!! they have alot to offer cause its towards businesses . saves me alot of $$$$