PDA

View Full Version : Personal truck match work truck?

wiseguyslawn
03-24-2008, 08:43 PM
I have been driving a black/tan king ranch f250 4 door and love my truck. Recently purchased a green single cab 8ft. bed f250 for work purposes. Good deal. I put white letters on the green truck on the door. Im going to use my black truck which is my personal truck for my spray tank when I spray. Any way I had the chrome handles, mirrrors, etc put on and had chrome lettering puton the back windows for advertising. Does everyone else prefer there personal truck to be different than there work trucks or like them to match. Kind of has been bugging me and wondering if anyone thinks this may look mickey mouse? :confused:

grass_cuttin_fool
03-24-2008, 08:49 PM
I use 2 trucks and both are different colors...I would like for both to be the same ...I think it looks a lil more professional or more like a larger corporation... but ultimately it comes down the level of service you provide....if you are good they will come

wayne

wiseguyslawn
03-24-2008, 09:04 PM
Yes i agree looks more professional, ill try to make all my work trucks look the same, but its nice havin a nice truck on the weekends that doesn't look like one on your fleet.

procut
03-25-2008, 12:09 AM
My work trucks are chevys and my personal truck is a dodge, so they don't match. They are differant colors also.